Ostan-e Kerman

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling to Iran as a young Iranian american woman

Iran May 23, 2015 at 3:44 PM

I am a young Iranian American woman and am interested in travelling to Iran on an Iranian passport
      next summer (summer 2016). Since my relatives live in Tehran, and I would be needing to travel to the smaller
      cities, like Esfehan and Shiraz and Kashan, I heard from Iranian woman living in America that I cannot stay in hotels as woman alone on an Iranian passport. The Iranian intersection also told me that I cannot travel to Iran if I am an dual citizen on an American passport. (I know foreign woman can stay in hotels alone in Iran). Is there any other Iranian American woman out there willing to make the trip with me? It is legal to stay in a hotel with another woman over there, not another unmarried male. I have been to Iran before (to Tehran) when I was fifteen, but would now like to explore a bit outside of Tehran. If so please contact me on the forum and we can exchange emails.

more
    • How to get Iranian nationlity for a foreigner?

Tehran May 21, 2015 at 1:19 AM

I am from Pakistan and have a proper Pakistani Passport, I want to get the Iranian nationality, Is it possible ? what will be the process?

Syed Mehmood Raza

more
    • cs5243's Profile Photo

Shush or Ahvaz

Shush May 3, 2015 at 6:57 AM

Hello,

I am planning a trip in September to see Susa, Choqa Zanbil and Haft Tappeh but was wondering whether I shall base myself in Shush or Ahvaz to see the sites. Which one is the better place as base? My plan is to take a bus from Isfahan and then leave for Kermanshah after visiting the sites.

Has anyone done this before? Any idea whether there are buses from Isfahan to Shush.

Also anyone has done the route from Shush to Kermanshah and if yes, what time was the bus left Shush for Kermanshah?

Thank you.

more
    • bluesea92's Profile Photo

Going to Iran and 2 weeks later to the US. Any problems with Iranian visa in passport?

Iran May 3, 2015 at 10:26 AM

Hello everyone,
      I am going to a international waterpolo tournament with the national Team of Austria, in which I Play to Teheran for a week starting 22. May till 30 of May. two weeks later, on the 14th of june I am leaving for the United States for a holiday in california. Do you think I will have any problems that I have visited Iran, or because of the Iranian visa in my passport? I also already have my ESTA from a trip to the US in december last year so there is no Need to do another since ist valid for two years right?
      thanks in advance

more
    • Swedish with Iranian father - problems visiting Iran with school?

Iran May 16, 2015 at 2:39 AM

Hello, I'm a Swedish uni student with an Iranian father (whom I permanently cut all ties with a year ago) and recently found out that him being Iranian makes me a dual Swedish-Iranian citizen.

Now, I am expected to go to Tehran with my university for an informal event, and need to know: I lack any form of Iranian ID and my father fled Iran illegally. So, if I enter with my passport and a tourist visa on arrival, can Iranian authorities see in their System that I'm an Iranian citizen?

If there is ANY way they can, I have to arrange the renunciation of my Iranian citizenship, which I have already contacted their embassy in Stockholm about. I will NOT enter the country if I cannot assure that I will be treated exclusively as a foreigner while there.

more

Popular Ostan-e Kerman Travel Answer Locations

• WhiteMughal's Profile Photo

Shoes

Taj Mahal May 29, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Do people remove their shoes when visiting the Taj Mahal? Since it is not a mosque, why do they do it? Is it a rule that is enforced by the people who run the site?

14 Answers Jul 22, 2010 at 5:17 AM