Ostan-e Hormozgan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• iam looking for a assyrian guide in iran

Iran Apr 14, 2014 at 4:28 AM

Hello iam assyrian from iran and i want to have a guide, to guide me in the town of urmia or tabriz.

more
    • Train services from Rasht to Tabriz??

Tabriz Apr 4, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Please advise if there is direct train services from Rasht to Tabriz. If not, how can I go about travelling on train from Rasht to Tabriz.
      Or any direct busa services running between two cities.
      Thanks.

more
    • SomayehB's Profile Photo

travel to Iran

Khaneh-ye Iran Mar 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM

hello every body
      i come from Iran. i am looking for people who have traveled to iran. please if you have traveled or if you know someone who has traveledm send me a message or send me an email. (somayehbahrameian@gmail.com). thanks alot

more
    • Saffron in Teheran

Tehran Mar 20, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Where is the best place to buy saffron in Teheran and how much should I pay?

more
    • Single gay man traveling through Iran

Iran Mar 17, 2014 at 11:24 AM

I am a single gay man planning to travel to Iran, Jordan, and Lebanon next month. I am NOT flamboyant, nor do I advertise my sexuality. But I am also looking to experience the discreet gay scene while traveling through these countries. Is there an open-minded tour guide in Iran that will guide me through the country? I would like to visit Tehran, Eshafan, and Shiraz. Any advice is highly appreciated.

more
    • my husband will not allowed

Tehran Mar 25, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Hi i came here in Iran with my Iranian husband and son.
      My visa is touris,now i dont want to stay more longer i want to go back to my country ( Philippines )
      But my husband will not allowed me to bring my son his only 2years old
      And worse the immigration got my son passport so he has no passport now.
      Does it possible to bring him without passport?
      I dont speak farsi.please i need advise

more
    • osho2003's Profile Photo

kish visa valid for Tehran ?

Kish Feb 19, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I plan to come from Dubai to kish on next month. I will get on arrival visa from kish island.

(1) Any one know by that visa can I go to visit Tehran ?
      (2) what is the type of transports ?
      Thanks

1 Answer Feb 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM
    • Visiting Tehran

Tehran Oct 31, 2010 at 6:49 AM

Visiting Tehran - To see my girlfriend, is there any restrictions to meet her in hotel room in a Five to seven star hotel? experienced please advise. Reza .India

14 Answers Nov 6, 2010 at 11:23 AM
    • coopersg's Profile Photo

Kish Air...?

Kish Apr 2, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Is Kish Air still flying from Abu Dhabi to Kish Island? Anyone know for sure? Why is their web site always under construction? I'm genuinely interested in getting Iran on my list of countries visited, and Kish seems like an easy option while I'm out working in Abu Dhabi.
      Any help gratefully received.

3 Answers Apr 3, 2009 at 8:18 AM
    • Bandar Abbas to Tehran

Bandar `Abbas Jul 8, 2008 at 1:23 AM

Hallo, I will drive from Bandar Abbas to Theran in End of Ocotober or beginning November. Which is the best and fastest route?
      Thank You

WolfgangK

14 Answers Aug 2, 2008 at 7:55 PM
    • jayjayc's Profile Photo

Which Hotel has ...

Kish Apr 17, 2008 at 6:42 AM

Which HOTEL in Kish has direct internet connection in their guest rooms where you can surf just using your laptop. Does not matter if wi-fi or cable.. Please advise!

Thanks

• zainfeb13's Profile Photo

Dubai to Kish for 3 days

Kish Jun 11, 2007 at 2:36 AM

Please tell me how can I get into Kish Island from Dubai? I have the following specific questions:

1- Does Emirates have a direct service by air from Dubai to Kish Island?
      2- Any visa required?
      3- What is the cost of a good hotel?
      4- How much cash is needed to stay there for 3 days?

Regards
      Zain

3 Answers Jun 29, 2007 at 7:59 PM
    • Auto transportation

Bandar `Abbas Nov 12, 2006 at 10:29 PM

How can I find the auto transportation company services from BAndar Abbas to Uzbekistan

• partner

Kish Oct 8, 2006 at 3:35 AM

ba salam
      sjerkate ma dar orupa dar zamineye kalahaye stock(kamelan no)ke be dalayele mokhtalef masalan varshekastegie karkhune -sherkat ya....ghymate besyar payinie pyda karde faaliyat dard va mo be donbale yaftane partner dar kish hastim ke omidvarim betunim ruye komak va rahnemayie shoma hesab konim
      ba tashakor
      wahedi-Razavi

• GermanChris's Profile Photo

Several Questions to Kish Island (coming from Dubai)

Kish Aug 26, 2006 at 11:21 AM

Hi!
      Im planning a Daytrip from Dubai to Kish Island and as I cant find much infos in the Internet I thought I ask you guys...

- How to reach
      Where can I find the boat transfer Terminal in Dubai driving to Kish Island?
      and how long takes the journey by boat? Whats about the Frequency?

- Immigration
      Im a German Passport Holder, I read that there is no need for an Visa in Kish, but my Question, did I get an Passport Stamp (I like this Souveniers ;-) in Kish?

It would be nice I someone can assist me...

Thanks
      Chris

5 Answers Feb 18, 2009 at 4:58 AM
    • hakin's Profile Photo

House /apartment for rental

Bandar `Abbas Jun 1, 2006 at 10:44 AM

Hi looking for a nice place to call home for 1 month in bandar abbas from Mid June till Mid july..

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Diving on Kish Island

Kish Jan 29, 2006 at 1:02 AM

When I go to Iran later this year I want to visit Kish Island for a few days for scuba diving. Last week I read in Bradt Travel Guide (from 2005) that diving was only for men. Is this true? Some years ago I met an Iranian woman in Damascus and she told me she and her sister had done a dive on Kish Island. Maybe the rules have changed since then. I have searched on Internet to find any information about this, but without success. Before I got this link from aliamiri
      iranscubadiver.com/_wsn/page...
      On this website there is a mail link I and I wrote a mail, but have not got an answer.
      Does anyone know if women can dive on Kish Island?

7 Answers Feb 10, 2006 at 9:42 AM
    • MalenaN's Profile Photo

Scuba diving on Kish Island

Kish Aug 29, 2005 at 8:09 AM

I hope to visit Iran next year and would like to do some days of scuba diving on Kish Island. I have read that Kish is the only place to dive in in Iran and that there is only one diving centre there. I made a search on Internet to get more information, but all pages coming up only mentioned that diving was possible on Kish.
      Does anyone know anything about diving centres and the diving at Kish Island? Is it very expensive?
      Does anyone know if there is a cheap place to stay at on Kish?

3 Answers Oct 2, 2005 at 7:03 AM
    • american starting business in kish???

Kish Aug 31, 2004 at 12:37 PM

Hi, I am thinking of starting a video studio in iran specializing in multi language, advertising and short videos for entertainment. I'm an american and have heard this is currently impossible (because of us restrictions) . What about on Kish Island? Iranians are world famous for their filmmaking so I know there is a talented pool of professionals. Lorich

2 Answers Dec 18, 2004 at 5:07 AM
    • kish island

Kish Jul 25, 2004 at 7:17 PM

how to make money in kish islands which are duty free zones of iran?al if there are some cheap musaferkhanas guest houses to stay ? i have heard that high ends hotels are only there to stay . how is weather in there in sept/oct . thanx

1 Answer Jul 31, 2004 at 4:29 AM