Ossa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is anyone knows the best restaurant in Ano poli castles

Thessaloniki Apr 12, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Is anyone knows the best restaurant in Ano poli castles we will be near Moni Vlatadon for 3 days filming
      thanks

more
    • Rent a scooter in Thessaloniki?

Thessaloniki Mar 31, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Hi!!! Me and my friends are planing a 1-2 days stay in Thessaloniki, and we were thinking of renting scooters to trip in the city. Can you please recommend me a good place to rent and what the normal prices per day are?

more
    • vacuoso's Profile Photo

Ferries: 48hr rolling strikes still? Days of operation?

Thessaloniki Apr 6, 2014 at 1:40 AM

Hoping to catch a ferry from Thessaloniki or Kavala to Lesvos on Sunday, April 13. From my calculations, that Sunday would be a day that the ferries DO run... But I wouldn't bet the price of a hostel stay for 2 on it! :) It is unmercifully difficult to find information about options and timetables, etc, even when one goes into the ferry office at the port of Thessaloniki, which I did--they said to call back on Friday but we caught a bus to Toroni instead. Trying to decide when to head back up...

Anybody have any insight into the murky depths that surround the ferry situation?

Many thanks in advance,

.A.

more
    • Nice restaurants and bars for little money?

Thessaloniki Mar 25, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Hi!
      Me and my husband are going to Saloniki at the end of april. We both are students, so we can't spend so much money.
      Do you have some advice where we can go out to eat for a nice price? do you know some good and cheap restaurants and bars near the city center? Would be nice if you could help us! :)

more
    • vacuoso's Profile Photo

Info on taxi to K.T.E.L. Chalkidiki?

Thessaloniki Apr 2, 2014 at 4:03 AM

Hello all!

From the city center, Arch of Galerius to be exact, to K.T.E.L. Chalkidiki bus station (7km south of center on highway 25):

1. Approximate cost of taxi ride? Is it charged on the meter or should I agree to a price before the ride?

2. Approximate length of time on a Thursday, around 12:00.

3. Is there a recommended taxi company to use? 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!! =) Ευχαριστώ!

-Angelo

more
    • Halkidiki

by seka Online Now May 6, 2003 at 2:04 PM

I will spend three weeks in Halkidiki in june and I would like to know what places should I visit there. I have been there before and have seen most of it but i,m afraid that I might missed something nice. Thanks

5 Answers May 12, 2003 at 3:06 AM