Osnabrück

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 6-10 June Travel to watch son in football tournament

by Mcrjuk Online Now Apr 18, 2014 at 1:41 AM

I'm travelling 6-10 June (Fri to Tues) 2014 to Harderberg/Osnabruck to watch my son and team play in a boys football tournament. He'll be doing his thing with his team most of the time, and staying with a local family as part of the experience - Are there any festivals, events, or anything going on during this weekend in the Osnabruck area? Thanks, M

more
    • 6-10 June Travel to watch son in football tournament

by Mcrjuk Online Now Apr 18, 2014 at 1:41 AM

I'm travelling 6-10 June (Fri to Tues) 2014 to Harderberg/Osnabruck to watch my son and team play in a boys football tournament. He'll be doing his thing with his team most of the time, and staying with a local family as part of the experience - Are there any festivals, events, or anything going on during this weekend in the Osnabruck area? Thanks, M

2 Answers Yesterday
    • campsites/hostals

by markt101 Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 8:15 AM

i am planning a cycle tour to Osnabruck next summer. i wondering if there are any campsites or hostels where i could stay to keep the cost down

• train to Stuttgart today

by michaelzhao Online Now May 8, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Could you list all trains from Osnabruck to Stuttgart, including fares, time needed, transit station?

1 Answer May 8, 2013 at 11:00 PM
    • Activities and lodging near Osnabruck

by bcrol67 Online Now Apr 6, 2013 at 4:32 PM

I am planning a trip to visit the area where my ancestors lived. I plan to go either in September 2013 or April 2014. What activities are available near Osnabruck and are there any bed and breakfast type of lodging available for my wife and I. We do not speak German

4 Answers Apr 6, 2013 at 11:58 PM
    • Touring the area

by roene Online Now Jun 18, 2011 at 6:51 AM

I have questions:
      1. Can we get transportation from train station to a hotel once we select one?
      2. How can we arrange for a driver for two days to tour the area around Hiddinghausen? We are looking for family ties and specific locations there.
      3. Would we 2 U.S. women be better to rent a car and drive the area ourselves?
      I need to find a source to find answers to my questions. Thanks, Roene

3 Answers Jun 22, 2011 at 9:31 AM
    • HANNOVER AIRPORT TO OSNABRUCK?

by STOTTY Online Now Jan 19, 2005 at 2:23 PM

IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE A TRAIN FROM HANNOVER AIRPORT TO OSNABRUCK AND IF SO HOW DO I FIND OUT TIMETABLES AND COST?

3 Answers Jan 21, 2005 at 1:14 AM