Osijek

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• car rental

by jezlandy Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 6:39 AM

can anyone recommend car hire in Osijek?

We are planning to drive to Novi Sad and want to find out if its ok to take the car across the border too.

thanks alot

more
    • car rental

by jezlandy Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 6:39 AM

can anyone recommend car hire in Osijek?

We are planning to drive to Novi Sad and want to find out if its ok to take the car across the border too.

thanks alot

7 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 12:52 PM
    • awarydar's Profile Photo

Campsite in Slavonia

by awarydar Online Now Mar 2, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Hi!

We'll go to an "Around the balkans" trip in April (2014). We are searching for places where we can camping. Our first stop is gonna be near Osijek or Dakovo (Croatia) but can't find any campsite to stay. If you have any advise or recommendation please share it with me. Thanks a lot!

7 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 1:10 AM
    • Jasonconga's Profile Photo

Osijek airport to Banja Luka, Bosnia?

by Jasonconga Online Now May 7, 2010 at 4:48 AM

hi guys,
      I arrive at Osijek airport on Sunday, May 23rd at 4pm. I need to get to Banja Luka in Bosnia that evening. I have tried to look for bus information and it appeaers there is a bus at 6pm and then I have to change somewhere but I'm not really sure. Could you please help me find these connections? Also, how is the best way to get from the airport to the bus/train station?

cheers
      Jason

17 Answers May 20, 2010 at 11:42 PM
    • Sky Sports

by neilwales Online Now May 5, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Does anyone know any bars which have Sky Sports and not just Eurosports

2 Answers May 13, 2010 at 1:03 PM
    • Visit to Kopački rit

by arnopg Online Now Jun 21, 2008 at 4:56 AM

Are there tours leaving from Osijek to the park or does one need own transport? We're planning to visit early September and were wondering if the park can be visited if you do not have a car.

2 Answers Jun 23, 2008 at 5:47 PM
    • Year-Round Christmas Shops

by dkohek1976 Online Now Jun 13, 2006 at 3:54 AM

Hello again
      Just wondering this time whether anyone knows of an Christmas shops that are open year round? I will be there in September, so not exactly a Christmasy time but when i travel I like to collect things for Christmas! Ornaments etc, something special from the places I have visited...any help would be great!
      Thanks, Danielle

• Bead Shops

by dkohek1976 Online Now May 30, 2006 at 7:02 PM

Hello I will be visting Osijek in September and was just wondering if anyone knew of any good beads shops. Prefer ones that are quite "central" (ie Not out in the suburbs). Am particularly interested in Swarovski beads, but any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Danielle.

1 Answer Sep 20, 2007 at 12:27 AM
    • bus to Belgrade

by Brohahnistan Online Now Jun 10, 2005 at 12:21 AM

I know that there is bus service from Osijek to Belgrade, and I assume it is frequent, but does anyone know where I can find schedules and prices...? any help most appreciated!

3 Answers Sep 12, 2005 at 4:24 AM
    • Bus transport from Osijek to Pecs (Hungary)

by rozhen Online Now Mar 20, 2005 at 5:16 AM

Hey guys,
      I'm looking for a bus from Osijek to Pecs.
      Do you know the schedule and the prises?

thanks,
      Rozhen

2 Answers Mar 21, 2005 at 3:35 AM