Travel Answers
Oshkosh

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• crabbypinchy's Profile Photo

Thanksgiving brunch at grand geneva resort?

Lake Geneva Nov 20, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I am making Thanksgiving brunch reservations today for brunch at the grand geneva resort and spa. I just saw it is $42 pp...which is aalmost the same price as brunch at the signature room in Chicago. anyone care to confirm this is worth the price? or is there another nearby place for a wonderful breakfast...$42 for one person is a little high for me. For 2 people is more reasonable. Here is link: grandgeneva.com/activities-l...

more
    • Travel to MKE from the airshow

by WayneW14 Online Now Jul 11, 2014 at 6:55 AM

I will be staying in the dorms and will need to get to MKE for an early morning flight....one at 7:15 or another at 10:50. What is the best way to travel to MKE? Thank you, WWW

2 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 4:12 PM
    • englishman007's Profile Photo

OSHKOSH 2010

by englishman007 Online Now Feb 4, 2010 at 3:32 AM

GOOD DAY. I am hoping to fly to the EAA show this year. However, due to time constraints at work I can take only ONE day off during the July 26- July 30 event. I read they have a spectacular DC-3 line up this year.I believe they said the Monday July 26. I therefore wanted to double-check befor I book a flight to Appleton. Is the Monday generally the best day, opening day? What happens on the Sunday the day before? Maybe aircraft are arriving and I can see them at Oshkosh ? I plan to arrive the Saturday morning July 24 and leave afte the show MOnday. But any advice is welcomed with open arms. I would also like to see the Basler facility for the DC 3 conversions at the same time- does anyone know how I can talk to someone there to get to take some pics? many thanks Mike

3 Answers Jul 7, 2010 at 9:46 AM
    • O'Hare to Oshkosh airshow

by AussieScho Online Now Apr 4, 2008 at 3:13 AM

Is it possible to travel from O'Hare to Oshkosh (for the airshow) by bus or train? Which is better? How long does it take?

10 Answers Apr 6, 2008 at 10:15 AM