change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• whistleshrill's Profile Photo

Universal Studio Japan Express Pass Booklet 7 and Admission Ticket

Osaka Jul 1, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Hi all, I will be travelling to Japan this December and will most probably be staying in Swissotel Osaka.

I would like to know if there is any way that I can get the Express Pass Booklet 7 and Admission Ticket before I head off for the trip either online or around my hotel or even in my home country of Singapore.

This is because I have children in my group and wish to prepare everything in advance. Am also worried about the express booklets being sold out on that day itself.

Please advise.

Thank you!

more
    • interesting places to visit

Osaka Jun 25, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Interesting laces to visit in and around Osaka

more

Popular Osaka-fu Travel Answer Locations

• whistleshrill's Profile Photo

Universal Studio Japan Express Pass Booklet 7 and Admission Ticket

Osaka Jul 1, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Hi all, I will be travelling to Japan this December and will most probably be staying in Swissotel Osaka.

I would like to know if there is any way that I can get the Express Pass Booklet 7 and Admission Ticket before I head off for the trip either online or around my hotel or even in my home country of Singapore.

This is because I have children in my group and wish to prepare everything in advance. Am also worried about the express booklets being sold out on that day itself.

Please advise.

Thank you!

2 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 9:59 AM
    • interesting places to visit

Osaka Jun 25, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Interesting laces to visit in and around Osaka

4 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 3:07 PM
    • Meeting Place for filipinos

Osaka Jun 15, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Hi guys, i just want to ask if there is a specific meeting place for Filipino workers in Osaka Japan if they want to hang out with fellow Filipino friends? thanks

3 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 6:27 AM
    • JEKIE2's Profile Photo

Osaka to Koyasan

Osaka Jun 11, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Hi guys!

Staying at Brighton Hotel Osaka-Kithama and would like to visit Koyasan next week. What would be the best way to get there? Just planning on a day trip is that enough? We only have 4 days in Osaka, plan to visit nara and kyoto and was wondering if we should favor Koyasan over the other 2?

Thanks!!!

5 Answers Jun 12, 2014 at 3:58 AM
    • Honeymoon in Osaka

Osaka Jun 5, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Im planning to went for my honeymoon in osaka. Is it safe from radiation? Because we're planning to baby though. Tq..

4 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 6:33 PM
    • Nice and affordable onsen?

Osaka May 20, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Dear my friends again, I would like to ask any recommendations on nice affordable onsen that is popular among younger people?

Thank you so much

3 Answers May 20, 2014 at 5:12 PM
    • Best way to travel around Kyoto & Osaka area, best passes/tickets to purchase?

Osaka May 20, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Dear all friends, need your help to advice on the itinerary below and I would like to ask what are best train passes or bus tickets do I need to purchase for my trip? There's so many passes to choose from and I'm so confused which one would be the best to purchase. There will be 2 of us travelling from 28/5 till 1/6.

Day 1 - Osaka

Airport - Best western Joytel

Aquarium

Osaka Castle

Eumeda observatory

Shinsaibashi/Dotonburi

Day 2 - Kyoto (Kansai pass)

Fushimi Inari

Kiyomizu Temple

Kinkaku-ji

Day 3 - Kyoto (Kansai pass)

bamboo forest

Kyoto Imperial Palace

Gion

Day 4 - Nara/Osaka

Todaiji

Deer Park

Eumeda/Shinsaibashi/Dotonburi/Minami/Nanba/Grand Kagetsu etc - shopping

Day 5 - Osaka

Best Western Joytel - Airport

Thank so much! Domo Arigatou!

9 Answers May 20, 2014 at 8:41 PM
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

What to do in Osaka

Osaka May 17, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Hi,

I'll be spending my last night in Japan in Osaka before flying back to Philippines. I want to go to Himeji castle, ride the Ferris wheel and go shopping. What other things should I do and try before leaving Osaka?

Thanks!

Haydee

13 Answers May 30, 2014 at 8:15 PM
    • Kansai airport and Hostels near Uehommachi 8-chome Tennoji-Ku

Osaka May 13, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Hi,

I have difficulty understanding Japanese.
      1. I wanted to travel from Kansai airport to the above destination and which train I should take?
      2. Can you please recommend any good hostels around this area?
      3. Interesting places to see - including anything related to Japanese culture.

Appreciated your kind help. Anyone living around this area (early July 2014)??

6 Answers May 15, 2014 at 5:19 PM
    • suzyq40's Profile Photo

anyone around this weekend for a quick meet up?

Osaka Mar 27, 2014 at 2:10 AM

Hi, Im heading to Osaka tomorrow for 6 nights (heading out on day trips) but Im looking for people to talk to. Ive been by myself for nearly a week and am struggling to find people to converse with as I dont speak Japanese,

I would love to go where the locals go for a drink or a night out if anyone is free to do so, either expats or locals..

Ive set up an event, but thought I would post here as well.

Cheers

3 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 2:10 AM
    • Transportation from Tempozan passenger Terminal to Kansai Int'l airport

Osaka Mar 21, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Is there an office or company on the Tempozan Passenger terminal to purchase bus, shuttle or
      any type of transportation to Kansai Int't airport...and how much? and do we need to make prior
      reservations? Do they have a email address...?

1 Answer Mar 21, 2014 at 10:35 PM
    • In need of an organized plan for my 5 day trip in Osaka/Kyoto (Long Read)

Osaka Mar 1, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Hello, my boyfriend and I are planning to visit Osaka, Japan in mid May and we are in need of some serious planning due to limited budgeting and transportation confusions. Unfortunately we arrive to Kansai International Airport by around 12:45 and by the time we get out with luggage it should be at least 1:30 (if quick). With that being said, THERE ARE NO BUSES/TRAINS...only taxi. We figured the closest and economic hotel from Kansai Airport is around 30 minutes ride of taxi, so that idea is out of the question. What we could and is planning to do though, is stay in the hotel until the morning when the trains and buses are on service again. (Desperate measures to save money!)

I checked the subway system and it seems like the only way to get to Kyoto is by
      - JR line --> kansai-airport.or.jp/en/acce...
      - Bus --> kansai-airport.or.jp/en/acce...

Would it be more convenient to take the JR line/bus to Kyoto then find a place to stay from there? We were planning to go to Kyoto asap, finish touring around there finish off our trip in Osaka. How long would it take by train and by bus? I'm also not quite sure where the bus will take us (Don't want to end up in the middle of a street).

P.S. Which part of Kyoto should I be living in, if we want to reduce the travel time as much as possible, while going to several must see places such as the Nijō Castle. I'm using this site at the moment to check on the places I could go to -
      tripadvisor.ca/Attractions-g...

Sorry for the long read and situation. It is our first time travelling as two people without a tour. Thank you.

7 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 9:04 PM
    • A day trip in Osaka

Osaka Feb 23, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Hello All,

I'll arrive Narita airport (7 Mar) at 5PM in a 2-week plan starting Hiroshima-Osaka(a-day-trip)-Kyoto-Tokyo then back.

I checked Hyperdia & found if I take N'EX then 2 shinkansens, I may not reach Hiroshima same day - especially if flight arrive late.

Could you pls advise your opinion on my below briefed plan B:

-overnight in Tokyo when arrived.

-Next day move 7AM to reach Osaka 10AM.

-Leave my large-sized bag in Osaka station & enjoy the pre-planned 10 Hrs in Osaka.

-Take Shinkansen 8PM to reach Hiroshima 10PM.

Will be highly appreciated to share you advice, Thanks.

5 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 11:21 AM
    • Is it safe to visit?

Osaka Feb 15, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Is it safe to visit Osaka and Kyoto? Worried about the radiation and other effects.

15 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 3:21 PM
    • Itinerary planning for Osaka visit

Osaka Feb 9, 2014 at 1:20 AM

Can anybody suggest special festives or site we must see while my family and I visit Osaka between 18th.~ 26th, March 2014 from Singapore? Thank you very much in advance. Francis Chan

4 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 9:22 PM
    • jerwick's Profile Photo

cruise terminal transportation

Osaka Jan 19, 2014 at 4:01 PM

What transportation from Tempozan Cruise Terminal is available to the Hilton Osaka?
      Will have three or four large suitcases.

4 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 4:49 PM
    • osaka-tokyo-kyoto-osaka travel pass

Osaka Jan 14, 2014 at 7:01 PM

we're still navigating through the confusing options of passes in Japan....
      we will be arriving at kansai airport and heading from there to tokyo for 4 nights.
      our trip would be osaka-tokyo-kyoto-nara-osaka-kyoto.
      we're planning to buy a 7 day JR pass for these travel sectors from 16th-22nd day of the month.
      would a JR pass be worthwhile for this part of our itinerary?
      (still searching out passes for tokyo and also in kyoto and then kyoto to kansai)
      many thanks in advance for any help.

4 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 1:53 AM
    • Cherry Blossom and Kaiten in Osaka

Osaka Jan 6, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Hello:I'll be traveling to Osaka the first week of April,any good spots to view the Cherry Blossom? if I may also would like to visit a Kaiten near Minamimori Machi Station.Thanks in advance for any tips.

3 Answers Jan 12, 2014 at 6:34 AM
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

How much is the cost of living

Osaka Jan 4, 2014 at 4:20 AM

Hi, I am planning to travel solo to Osaka and Kyoto for 5 days on April. How much do you think should I spend for daily cost of living? I don't mind staying at a dorm type room :) And do you think cherry blossoms will be fully bloom by April 17?

Happy new year! Thanks!

Haydee

8 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 6:41 AM
    • Arriving late at the airport

Osaka Jan 3, 2014 at 10:31 AM

My flight won't arrive until 10.30 PM. I am not sure whether I will have enough time to catch any transportation to the city area. Will there be other alternatives ? Please suggest.

1 Answer Jan 3, 2014 at 11:02 AM
    • new year trains and subways

Osaka Dec 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM

What will the new year train and subway hours be on 31 Dec 13?

1 Answer Jan 3, 2014 at 12:55 AM
    • Kansai to Shinsaibashi

Osaka Dec 22, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Hello:I'll be arriving at Kansai Airport at 9:25pm,normally how long does it take to go through immigration and custom?
      I think the last train to Shinsaibashi leaves at 11:09,will I have enough time ? Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Dec 25, 2013 at 7:09 AM
    • Train ticket from Osaka to Tokyo

Osaka Dec 22, 2013 at 4:52 AM

My family and I will traveling to osaka on 27th dec and we will travel to Tokyo on 31st dec . I would like to find out that will it be difficult to get a train ticket during that period of time . Thank you !

4 Answers Dec 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    • Kansai Thru Pass

Osaka Dec 4, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Hello: I'd like to go from Namba St to Kinkakuji,Minoo Park and back to Namba,also from Namba to Koyasan.
      Does the Kansai Pass covers these trips in 2 days.Thanks in advance for any tips.

3 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 4:43 PM
    • Suggestion of Itinerary

Osaka Nov 14, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Hi, my friend and I (2 of us) will be going to Osaka from 25 Dec 13 to 2 Jan 14. Could you propose some itineraries for us? This will be our first time there, and our focuses are sightseeing & foods. For the cost wise, what is the typical daily expenses (including meal, transport and accommodation)? We hope it is not a costly one.
      Thanks.

5 Answers Dec 20, 2013 at 1:56 AM
    • 10 Days Solo in Osaka

Osaka Oct 27, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Hi everyone! I will be travelling alone to Osaka on the 13th November for 10 days, i will be staying in Namba the whole time. I'd appreciate if anyone could help me answer a few questions i have;

1) How easy would it be to visit the likes of Kyoto & Nara for day trips from where i am based? Are there direct trains from Namba station?

2) As i will be travelling alone, any advice on where to mix and meet the locals who would happily welcome a foreigner would be appreciated!

3) What kind of weather can i typically expect for this time of the year? (Just so i know the most suitable attire to pack!)

4) I've been to Tokyo a couple of years ago and bought a 'Suica' card on arrival which really helped me get around, would i be able to buy the same card when i arrive at Kansai International for use in Osaka?

5) Will 200,000 yen be enough for the 10 days? (For food, day trips, admissions and train fare)

Many thanks in advance!

5 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    • osaka things to do

Osaka Oct 25, 2013 at 8:05 AM

will be in osaka for three days 23 nov onwards , how to schedule visit outside osaka
      suggest sightseeing outside osaka

9 Answers Oct 29, 2013 at 10:45 AM
    • cochinjew's Profile Photo

9 am to 12 MN in Osaka Layover

Osaka Oct 11, 2013 at 7:22 AM

At the end of the month, my trip to SEAsia.. from Europe, has a stopover in Osaka for more than 12 hours, arriving on AY and leaving on SQ.
      I would appreciate suggestions to spend these hours profitably in Osaka, including transport or city tours offered in the airport.
      I do not need visa to enter Japan, so that is not a problem. I will have a shower in the airport before setting off.
      Thanks very much

3 Answers Oct 14, 2013 at 7:18 AM
    • Osaka castle

Osaka Oct 9, 2013 at 2:31 AM

How far is it on foot from Osaka
      centre (Kita /Namba station)
      to Osaka castle

5 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 8:53 PM
    • Travel to Osaka,Kyoto,Nara or (Mt Koya/Kobe) (need advice for accomodation and passes)

Osaka Oct 7, 2013 at 5:46 PM

It's my first time to Japan
      Here's my roughy itinerary

Sun 27/10 - Reached at 6.30am,Kansai Airport ----to Kyoto
      Mon 28/10- Kyoto
      Tues 29/10- Kyoto to Nara, then Nara to Osaka
      Wed 30/10- Osaka
      Thurs 31/10 - Day trip to Kobe back Osaka or Osaka only or Mount Koya,overnight there
      Fri 1/11 - Flight at 11am

1)Just would like to ask what are the recommended middle budget hotel for all the places I've stated as long as it has easy access to train station and easy to get nice food

2) For my itinerary, do u think JR pass, Kansai thru pass or ICOCA/Haruka pass more worth it,if three of this not a good choice, what are other alternatives available?

I hope u guys can help me with this as I'm quite confused still.Your help is much appreciated.

13 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 4:57 PM