Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Osaka-fu Travel Answer Locations

• Poling's Profile Photo

How to keep feet warm

Osaka Dec 18, 2014 at 12:58 AM

Will be departing to Osaka/Kyoto next week. Knowing that the it will be pretty cold, what should I wear to keep my feet warm? thanks.

4 Answers Dec 18, 2014 at 5:53 PM
    • fridz's Profile Photo

to Osaka Castle

Osaka Dec 11, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Hi!

From Namba Subway Station how to go to Osaka Castle?

thanks

2 Answers Dec 14, 2014 at 4:31 PM
    • fridz's Profile Photo

Kansai Airport to Namba Oriental Hotel

Osaka Dec 11, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Hi!

How to go to Namba Oriental Hotel (near Namba Subway Station) from Kansai Airport? What are the options? thanks much

3 Answers Dec 14, 2014 at 4:37 PM
    • stiig's Profile Photo

Osaka basics

Osaka Nov 12, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Hi everyone, on 15.11.2014 am arriving to Osaka for a few days. Need some help with having fun and sightseeing not looking every spot by hours. Anyone give me some advices while having a dinner? Greetings from Poland. Stig

2 Answers Nov 12, 2014 at 6:07 PM
    • Hobby shop near Dotonbori

Osaka Nov 3, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Hi folks,

My wife and I will be coming for a vacation this December. While at the same time I will be looking to get some hobby merchandise from Japan. Can anyone please help me to locate nearby hobby shop/store around Dotonbori district? Really appreciate it. Thanks.

1 Answer Nov 4, 2014 at 5:03 PM
    • Icoca & Haruka roundtrip version

Osaka Oct 27, 2014 at 3:50 AM

From Kyoto I will be taking LTD. EXP HARUKA bound for KIX, and LTD. EXP HARUKA stops at Tennoji station. Using the Icoca & Haruka ticket , could I exit at Tennoji station ?

9 Answers Nov 7, 2014 at 6:18 PM
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

ECONOMICAL MOBIL PHONE

Osaka Oct 18, 2014 at 12:31 AM

Our friend from the Philippines will be going to Osaka for about two weeks. While in Osaka, he will need to constantly contact his Philippine office. While mobile phone and sim card would be economically more advisable to purchase and where would he need to purchase this ? Any helpful advise will be greatly appreciated. thank you.

4 Answers Oct 20, 2014 at 9:26 AM
    • faffy's Profile Photo

weather in november

Osaka Sep 20, 2014 at 9:00 AM

what is the weather during november? what to wear.
      thanks.

4 Answers Sep 21, 2014 at 5:30 PM
    • faffy's Profile Photo

Cheap but decent hotels near the subway

Osaka Sep 20, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Hi! Any recommended cheap but decent hotels near the train stations?

thanks.

5 Answers Sep 21, 2014 at 5:25 PM
    • fridz's Profile Photo

what to expect in weather

Osaka Sep 7, 2014 at 7:15 AM

hi!

I just want to ask those locals or been to Osaka/Kyoto, how was it during mid January? I know it's still winter, but can you advised me about the expected weather when we get there... the temperature approximately, the snow fall, can we still enjoy going around during that period...

thanks much

5 Answers Sep 20, 2014 at 10:14 PM
    • Travelling to Asahi Beer Factory and Nissin Noodle Museum in Osaka

Osaka Aug 25, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Please advise how should I go about to the two places from Kansai Airport. Should I go Asahi first then Nissin or the other way round. Planning to go upon arrival on 24/12 ( I will make online reservations first for Asahi as being told)

Thank You.

2 Answers Aug 29, 2014 at 6:21 PM
    • 01/01/2015 Osaka

Osaka Aug 22, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Please advise if the shops and the big departmental store like Takashimay, Hankyu Hands etc will be closed on 31/12/14 and 01/01/15?

Thank You.

3 Answers Aug 24, 2014 at 5:12 PM
    • faffy's Profile Photo

itinerary for osaka, kyto, nara and tokyo

Osaka Aug 16, 2014 at 9:20 PM

hi. i am travelling with my husband to osaka on nov 6-12. we want to include tokyo, kyoto and nara to our sidetrips. can anybody here could help me on our itineary?

thanks in advance.

8 Answers Sep 20, 2014 at 8:50 AM
    • mk taxi osaka

Osaka Aug 16, 2014 at 4:03 AM

I wish to know wether mk taxi in osaka is really cheap and how much roughly the mk taxi fare from hotel new hankyu to shinsaibashi arcades..thank you

1 Answer Aug 16, 2014 at 10:09 AM
    • 24/12-03/1/15, Itinerary help needed

Osaka Aug 14, 2014 at 9:47 PM

We will be travelling to Saka with 2 teeagers 12 and 14 ( 24/12/14-3/1/15). We have confirmed our hotel near Universal and plans for the first three days - 24 Aquarium, 25 Universal, 26 Rinku Outlet.

26-27 Stay at Wakayama ( go to watch the tuna cutting session, sample oranges, and visit amusement park, )

Plan A

Stay at Ehime , cultured pearls and sample more local food like Tai ( Is it worth a visit and safe to go as KOchi just had a flood recently?)

Should we stay at Kobe, my family loves beef. My friend also recommended me to visit a Sake museum there. Or I can still revisit Kobe another day since it is a short train ride and my family will be getting the Kansai JR pass

Plan B 27/12-3/1? Just stay at a hotel Osaka Shinbashi area. Do day trips to Naran Kyoto , Kobe

Finally, where is a good place to go/hotel to stay for 31 to see the fireworks . Or should we go Ehime, to avoid the crowd?

We will be including Osaka Castle, Asahi Beer Factoy and Nissin Museum in our trip.

We place food as our first priority, we love sashimi , soba, barbecue skewers. Please advise a good okonomiyaki restaurant too.

What will the weather be like usually?

Thank you.

Jen

2 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 9:38 AM
    • fridz's Profile Photo

first timer

Osaka Aug 12, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Hi!
      We're about to visit osaka mid-january next year, i just want to ask what's the best thing to do or visit there? and any suggestions and advise... thanks much

3 Answers Aug 13, 2014 at 11:56 PM
    • autumn918's Profile Photo

17 Days in Japan

Osaka Aug 4, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Hi guys, I will be travelling to Japan from 23 Nov to 10 Dec, arriving in Osaka, & departing from Nagoya.
      I am thinking of travelling Osaka, Kobe, Nara, Kyoto, & lastly Nagoya.
      How should I plan my 17 days, & is it too many days for these 5 places?

Cheers,
      Rebekah

7 Answers Aug 10, 2014 at 3:23 AM
    • Transportation from Osaka airport

Osaka Jul 23, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Hi! What is the best way to get to Tempozan cruise terminal to reach our ship. Thanks

2 Answers Jul 24, 2014 at 5:32 AM
    • whistleshrill's Profile Photo

Universal Studio Japan Express Pass Booklet 7 and Admission Ticket

Osaka Jul 1, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Hi all, I will be travelling to Japan this December and will most probably be staying in Swissotel Osaka.

I would like to know if there is any way that I can get the Express Pass Booklet 7 and Admission Ticket before I head off for the trip either online or around my hotel or even in my home country of Singapore.

This is because I have children in my group and wish to prepare everything in advance. Am also worried about the express booklets being sold out on that day itself.

Please advise.

Thank you!

2 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 9:59 AM
    • interesting places to visit

Osaka Jun 25, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Interesting laces to visit in and around Osaka

2 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 3:07 PM
    • Meeting Place for filipinos

Osaka Jun 15, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Hi guys, i just want to ask if there is a specific meeting place for Filipino workers in Osaka Japan if they want to hang out with fellow Filipino friends? thanks

3 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 6:27 AM
    • JEKIE2's Profile Photo

Osaka to Koyasan

Osaka Jun 11, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Hi guys!

Staying at Brighton Hotel Osaka-Kithama and would like to visit Koyasan next week. What would be the best way to get there? Just planning on a day trip is that enough? We only have 4 days in Osaka, plan to visit nara and kyoto and was wondering if we should favor Koyasan over the other 2?

Thanks!!!

5 Answers Jun 12, 2014 at 3:58 AM
    • Honeymoon in Osaka

Osaka Jun 5, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Im planning to went for my honeymoon in osaka. Is it safe from radiation? Because we're planning to baby though. Tq..

4 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 6:33 PM
    • Nice and affordable onsen?

Osaka May 20, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Dear my friends again, I would like to ask any recommendations on nice affordable onsen that is popular among younger people?

Thank you so much

4 Answers Oct 9, 2014 at 6:20 PM
    • Best way to travel around Kyoto & Osaka area, best passes/tickets to purchase?

Osaka May 20, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Dear all friends, need your help to advice on the itinerary below and I would like to ask what are best train passes or bus tickets do I need to purchase for my trip? There's so many passes to choose from and I'm so confused which one would be the best to purchase. There will be 2 of us travelling from 28/5 till 1/6.

Day 1 - Osaka

Airport - Best western Joytel

Aquarium

Osaka Castle

Eumeda observatory

Shinsaibashi/Dotonburi

Day 2 - Kyoto (Kansai pass)

Fushimi Inari

Kiyomizu Temple

Kinkaku-ji

Day 3 - Kyoto (Kansai pass)

bamboo forest

Kyoto Imperial Palace

Gion

Day 4 - Nara/Osaka

Todaiji

Deer Park

Eumeda/Shinsaibashi/Dotonburi/Minami/Nanba/Grand Kagetsu etc - shopping

Day 5 - Osaka

Best Western Joytel - Airport

Thank so much! Domo Arigatou!

9 Answers May 20, 2014 at 8:41 PM
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

What to do in Osaka

Osaka May 17, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Hi,

I'll be spending my last night in Japan in Osaka before flying back to Philippines. I want to go to Himeji castle, ride the Ferris wheel and go shopping. What other things should I do and try before leaving Osaka?

Thanks!

Haydee

13 Answers May 30, 2014 at 8:15 PM
    • Kansai airport and Hostels near Uehommachi 8-chome Tennoji-Ku

Osaka May 13, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Hi,

I have difficulty understanding Japanese.
      1. I wanted to travel from Kansai airport to the above destination and which train I should take?
      2. Can you please recommend any good hostels around this area?
      3. Interesting places to see - including anything related to Japanese culture.

Appreciated your kind help. Anyone living around this area (early July 2014)??

6 Answers May 15, 2014 at 5:19 PM
    • suzyq40's Profile Photo

anyone around this weekend for a quick meet up?

Osaka Mar 27, 2014 at 2:10 AM

Hi, Im heading to Osaka tomorrow for 6 nights (heading out on day trips) but Im looking for people to talk to. Ive been by myself for nearly a week and am struggling to find people to converse with as I dont speak Japanese,

I would love to go where the locals go for a drink or a night out if anyone is free to do so, either expats or locals..

Ive set up an event, but thought I would post here as well.

Cheers

3 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 2:10 AM
    • Transportation from Tempozan passenger Terminal to Kansai Int'l airport

Osaka Mar 21, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Is there an office or company on the Tempozan Passenger terminal to purchase bus, shuttle or
      any type of transportation to Kansai Int't airport...and how much? and do we need to make prior
      reservations? Do they have a email address...?

1 Answer Mar 21, 2014 at 10:35 PM
    • In need of an organized plan for my 5 day trip in Osaka/Kyoto (Long Read)

Osaka Mar 1, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Hello, my boyfriend and I are planning to visit Osaka, Japan in mid May and we are in need of some serious planning due to limited budgeting and transportation confusions. Unfortunately we arrive to Kansai International Airport by around 12:45 and by the time we get out with luggage it should be at least 1:30 (if quick). With that being said, THERE ARE NO BUSES/TRAINS...only taxi. We figured the closest and economic hotel from Kansai Airport is around 30 minutes ride of taxi, so that idea is out of the question. What we could and is planning to do though, is stay in the hotel until the morning when the trains and buses are on service again. (Desperate measures to save money!)

I checked the subway system and it seems like the only way to get to Kyoto is by
      - JR line --> kansai-airport.or.jp/en/acce...
      - Bus --> kansai-airport.or.jp/en/acce...

Would it be more convenient to take the JR line/bus to Kyoto then find a place to stay from there? We were planning to go to Kyoto asap, finish touring around there finish off our trip in Osaka. How long would it take by train and by bus? I'm also not quite sure where the bus will take us (Don't want to end up in the middle of a street).

P.S. Which part of Kyoto should I be living in, if we want to reduce the travel time as much as possible, while going to several must see places such as the Nij┼Ź Castle. I'm using this site at the moment to check on the places I could go to -
      tripadvisor.ca/Attractions-g...

Sorry for the long read and situation. It is our first time travelling as two people without a tour. Thank you.

7 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 9:04 PM