I'm going for holiday in jan 2013 for 8days, my question is how do I fully utilized the two passes mentioned above.
My itinerary are as follows
Day 1 : - arrive Kansai airport at 16:00
- check in hotel in shin Osaka
- leisure activity in umeda and Osaka area
Day 2: - universal studio
- sightseeing dotonburi area at night
Day 3: - proceed to kyoto
- check in Kyoto tower hotel
- kyoto attraction sight seeing
Day 4: - kyoto area sight seeing
Day 5: - proceed to hikone
- back to Kyoto
- back shin Osaka and check in hotel
Day 6: - kurashiki day trip
- himeji castle, Kobe
Day 7: - Wakayama, Kumano and mount Koya
Day 8: - Nara and Osaka sight seeing
- depart to Kansai airport by 14.00
I was planning to get 8 days for Kansai wide area pass and 2 days for Kansai thru pass, but somehow I think it's kinda overspending on it.
Could someone kindly advise for the best solution?
Thank you so much in advance.