Transport

by vyc90274 Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 7:34 PM

From KIX to New Osaka Hotel in Shinsaibashi?/

Quote & Answer
7 Answers
  • dru46's Profile Photo

Re: Transport

by dru46 Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Simple answer? Kintetsu train from KIX to Namba Station. Walk to the Namba Station (subway) and go one station north to Shinsaibashi. Done.

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • SfumatoPants's Profile Photo

by SfumatoPants Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 5:50 PM

by SfumatoPants Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 5:51 PM

... oh yeah, and from Nanba station a 5-10 minute taxi ride to your hotel. Have address printed out.

• Re: Transport

by vyc90274 Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 9:21 PM

After arriving at Namba station, how far is the walk to the subway to take the redline to Shinbaishi because we have big luggages and are there elevators? or how much will the taxi cost from Namba to Shinsaibashi New Osaka hotel? Thanks

Be the first to rate this answer!

by vyc90274 Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Are there many exit at the Namba station and what exit is best to take the taxi to New Osaka Hotel at 1 10 36 Nishi-Shinsaibaishi Chuo-Ku?

by SfumatoPants Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Namba station has about a hundred exits. It's big, an underground maze, multilevel, and a tangle of people. If you aren't familiar with it, and you just got off a flight, a taxi is the way to go. You can catch one right in from of Takashimaya Dept. Store at the taxi roundabout, street level. Yes, there are elevators, but I would look for the ones inside the dept store (Marui or Takashimaya). The cost will be around 800. The subway from Osaka Metro Namba station to OM Shinsaibashi is only 170 per person, but you still have to carry that luggage, keep it together in the mob, exit correctly and find your hotel.
    Study google maps to get an idea of the station area.

by vyc90274 Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Thank you so much. I will take the taxi after arriving at Namba station. What ticket should I buy from KIX to Namba and how much is the ticket ? I originally thought of buying the 980 yen combo ticket but now after your advice, i rather take a taxi after arriving at Namba.
    The other question that I have is from Shinsaibachi to cruise terminal (near Sannomiya, I think it's the Naka pier cruise terminal). what is the best way with luggage?)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines