Oruro Travel Answers

change location
Dr_Gilligan's Profile Photo

Oruro; Accomodation available!

by Dr_Gilligan Online Now Feb 1, 2005 at 10:44 AM

Does anyone need accomodation in Oruro for the carnival this friday, saturday and sunday night 4-6/02/05? I had to book a room for 3 people as this was all that is left! So I have one place in a room with two guys one brit (me) and an israeli (me amigo). Reply asap! 01/02/05

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Oruro; Accomodation available!

by DrDoctore Online Now Feb 2, 2005 at 8:58 AM

Hi---I would be interested. Problem is that I definitely can't be there on Friday, and possibly not on saturday. Plan to arrive Saturday evening or Sunday morning. How much is the room? Financially, you would be better off finding someone who can share the cost for all three days, but let me know if it would be possible for just the one or two days. Thanks......Steven.........

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by Zachamo Online Now Feb 2, 2005 at 8:59 AM

Sure, I´m in. Currently in Copacabana, headed to La Paz today, planning on Oruro for the 4th or 5th. Send me a message via zachamo@hotmail.com Canadian by the by... time's up.. gotta go!

by stefaniewoodcock Online Now Feb 2, 2010 at 3:17 AM

Hi

I am in the UK looking for accommodation for my brother. He is currently volunteering near Santa Cruz and has not got internet access. So sister here is having to find something for him! He is looking for accommodation arriving 12th Feb and departing 15th Feb. He is a very good natured person and gets on with anyone. If you have the spare bed available, please contact me either by email or phone....
    stefanieadams@hotmail.com
    0044 1325 488306

Thank you

Stefanie Woodcock

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines