Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• places to swim

New Bedford Jul 13, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Is there anywhere to swim besides in the south end on a sunday

more
    • Night time at Plum Island

Plum Island Jul 5, 2014 at 5:53 AM

Hi there, is it tough to get onto Plum Island at night? We're thinking of going tonight and hiking along the beach to the lighthouse. Any tips?

more
    • LynnieAshB's Profile Photo

Springfield to Amherst

Amherst Jun 27, 2014 at 3:45 PM

I will be in Springfield, MA for 5 days in November. I am a huge Emily Dickinson fan and plan on spending a day in Amherst. I don't drive. Is there a bus route that goes to Amherst that is reliable?

more
    • does anyone know if it is Rockport or marblehead that has great tide pools to explore?

Rockport Jul 9, 2014 at 9:14 AM

does anyone know if there are tide pools in Rockport or Marblehead?

more
    • 1jabbar's Profile Photo

sleep/waiting at Logan airport

Boston Jul 6, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Anyone know if it is possible to spend the night at Logan airport in order to catch an early flight next morning. Any advice tips appreciated.

more
    • elise_crash's Profile Photo

Handicap Parking in the City

Boston Jun 23, 2014 at 12:49 PM

My husband and I will be there at the end of August / beginning of September and plan to rent a car. I would like to avoid a rental car and just take public transportation, but my husband has a bad knee, and I just don't think he can do all that extra walking.

I know that several major cities will allow you to park on the street for free with a handicap placard. Is this the case in Boston?

Thanks for your help!
      Lisa

more
    • mccalpin's Profile Photo

Boston Common Hotel near Copley Square

Boston Jun 30, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Hi, y'all. I am playing travel agent again. I have two women who would like to stay for a few (I don't know many) days near Copley Square in Boston. The prices of most hotels are frightening - $400 and up. Perhaps there's a conference there at the random dates I picked (October 10th or so)?

However, the Boston Common Hotel comes in at half the price (still around $220, depending on the discounts). What do you think of this hotel for two reasonably savvy, self-propelled women (60s and 80s)?

Bill

more