Orlando

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Orlando check in center

by Paulc1972uk Online Now Nov 27, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Hi I am flying in to orlando on Sunday 21st December and have to get my keys from a check in center at 8701west Bronson memorial highway but according to all I can find the centre does not open on a Sunday! Any help appreciated.

more
    • Orlando check in center

by Paulc1972uk Online Now Nov 27, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Hi I am flying in to orlando on Sunday 21st December and have to get my keys from a check in center at 8701west Bronson memorial highway but according to all I can find the centre does not open on a Sunday! Any help appreciated.

1 Answer Nov 27, 2014 at 9:23 AM
    • Nomad_2001's Profile Photo

Last Minute Deals

by Nomad_2001 Online Now Nov 14, 2014 at 5:10 PM

I am looking for a resource to identify last minute deals with air and hotel (maybe even cruises) that I can search NOT by location but by date with available price options, i.e., I just want to go somewhere but don't know where at a good price on the date I am suddenly available.

5 Answers Nov 15, 2014 at 2:30 PM
    • Restaurants in orlando

by caseydrake Online Now Nov 11, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Hi I have a family of four and we are visiting Orlando end of feb for two weeks. Can anyone give me any recommendations for good restaurants to visit? We are staying in Kissimmee. Also weather temperatures for then? any other tips are welcome as I haven't visited for 10 years!

3 Answers Nov 12, 2014 at 6:49 AM
    • Nomad_2001's Profile Photo

Orlando Family Vacation

by Nomad_2001 Online Now Nov 7, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Looking for an inexpensive place for a family of 5 to stay in Orlando, Fl - Must have an awesome pool and close to Disney/Universal, ideas?

6 Answers Nov 9, 2014 at 7:07 AM
    • Parks in Orlando

by Theattrills Online Now Nov 5, 2014 at 2:08 PM

We are in Orlando over the Christmas period 2014 (Boxing Day through to 6th January). Has anyone got ideas on where to go and where to avoid over that time!!! I've heard that the parks are all rammed?

5 Answers Nov 21, 2014 at 12:34 PM
    • Central FL Bike Tour Suggestions

by davidlv55 Online Now Sep 27, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Arrive Orlando Saturday with touring bike. Want to do 50 to 60 miles a day to Atlantic Beach. seven days, six nights.

suggestions about a route Orlando to Atlantic? Are there bike maps showing recommneded bike routes?

Suggestions about where to stay,, AirBnB or motel? want clean but lowest cost

suggestions re things to do inbetween

1 Answer Sep 28, 2014 at 4:50 AM
    • joysmart's Profile Photo

Harry Potter - Universal & Islands of Adventure

by joysmart Online Now Sep 21, 2014 at 11:50 AM

My husband and I are traveling here tomorrow. Any last minute advice for optimizing our time? Also, we're staying at the Portofino - comments?
      Thanks, VT's!

4 Answers Oct 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM
    • Par 3 Golf

by brown78p Online Now Aug 29, 2014 at 4:37 AM

Can anyone recommend a par 3 golf course in the Orlando / Kissimmee / Four corners area? We are visiting soon and would like something more challenging than the mini golf options.

4 Answers Oct 25, 2014 at 8:41 PM
    • Meisen's Profile Photo

Travel in Orlando whitout car

by Meisen Online Now Aug 26, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Hello me and my brother are going to Gainesville to se the Gators at Benn hill stadium. we don't have a car so what is the best way to get there by Bus, Train etc..? We live right by universal studios. thanks fore the Help.:)

6 Answers Oct 25, 2014 at 8:44 PM
    • rnj1's Profile Photo

Looking for a Nice but Inexpensive Hotel

by rnj1 Online Now Aug 21, 2014 at 12:33 PM

My wife will be in Orlando from October 2-5. We are looking for a really nice but inexpensive hotel for three nights. It does not have to be in the parks areas! We are not going to the parks. Wwe will be doing some shoppojng and, of course, eating! Any suggestions? We would prefer a hotel with a free breakfast.

4 Answers Sep 1, 2014 at 7:26 PM
    • What is the cheapest way to buy tickets to Disneyworld?

by bionicwoman51755 Online Now Aug 18, 2014 at 9:48 PM

We're going in December 1 week before Christmas.

3 Answers Sep 19, 2014 at 9:59 AM
    • alex0312's Profile Photo

Disney World Character Dinners

by alex0312 Online Now Aug 17, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Hey,

For anyone who has been to Disney World, what would be the closest restaurant with character dinners to All-Star Movie Resort. I know Tusker House is pretty close (in Animal Kingdom,) but I cannot figure out any others. I have a 2.5 year old and don't want to spend too much time trying to get to the character dinner (if it's too far away) and back to the hotel. I am trying to squeeze a dinner and some pool time in on an "off" park day so my daughter can get some rest.

Thank you in advance,
      Alex

2 Answers Aug 17, 2014 at 4:26 PM
    • Sheraton vistana resort

by escapeartist1 Online Now Aug 12, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Going in late September and now I find out Zimmies and Super pool and areas around that will be closed for remodeling. What section and building should I request? We'd like to be facing the nicest pool that will be open. I have booked a 2 bedroom. Thank you.

• cheap house for 5 days

by captainsavin Online Now Jul 24, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Traveling with my granddaughter, her mother, step father and 5 siblings. The least three are small, two can share a twin bed easily. The kids are even okay with sleeping bags on floor. Would like to rent a house in Orlando area for July 2015 vacation for 5 nights and spend a fortune. Pool would be great.
      Disney will cost a small fortune for the nine of us, so need something clean and cheap.

4 Answers Jul 25, 2014 at 11:03 AM
    • Daughter with allergies to egg, milk and soya and type 1 diabetes

by juliehewett1 Online Now Jul 23, 2014 at 3:29 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know of a branded loaf of bread that doesn't contain the above ingrediants that I can purchase from Publix or Walmart supermarkets.

Regards

16 Answers Sep 19, 2014 at 10:04 AM
    • DECEMBER vacation

by zaheerakg6 Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 10:09 PM

I AM FROM SOUTH AFRICA. DECEMBER IS OUR SUMMER. WHAT WEATHER DOES ORLANDO HAVE IN DECEMBER?

4 Answers Jul 25, 2014 at 11:09 AM
    • soniaadriana2014's Profile Photo

Hotel in orlando, florida closed to Lake Buena Vista

by soniaadriana2014 Online Now Jun 16, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Hola! Im new here.

We are planning to visit Orlando next July 2014 for 7 days, we are two familiies with a teenagers- For some reason we are looking in Lake Buena Vista, thinking is a place closed to downtown and the kids can walk alone and no need to use the car- Any suggestion. we are looking for something no more than USD 60-80 by day.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonia

8 Answers Jul 7, 2014 at 4:10 PM
    • lace260's Profile Photo

Disney World Tickets & Accomodations

by lace260 Online Now Jun 16, 2014 at 9:40 AM

I'm curious if anyone has purchased from Tickets2you? It is linked to the resort we are thinking of staying at it's cheaper than undercover tourists, and say they are also fast pass enabled. Do I need to ask any other questions? I have mixed reviews on regular tickets vs. hopper passes. We have 4 children all different ages and I think the hopper would be beneficial, any thoughts? Also, any savings for a family of 6 on places to stay with transportation?

8 Answers Jun 24, 2014 at 8:54 AM
    • shuttle buses

by patriciahines Online Now Jun 16, 2014 at 4:44 AM

Can anyone tell me of a
      Resort near to Disney , that takes scooter's on board there shuttle buses to the parks ---this is for a disabled visitor----I know Disney resorts do , but wanted to stay off Disney Resorts.

Thankyou , appreciate any advice

3 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 9:17 AM
    • transportation from orlando amtrak station to radisson resort in cocoa

by lmrob130 Online Now Jun 13, 2014 at 12:47 PM

My 2 sons (16 & 9) and I are arriving at the amtrak station in orlando on 6/18 (we're leaving 6/17 from cleve, oh). I'm trying to find find affordable transportation from the train station to our hotel when we arrive and quite possibly make a reservation to get from the port to the train station when we come back. Can you help us with this?

Lisa Robinson

7 Answers Sep 19, 2014 at 10:07 AM
    • NIGHT LIFE

by dawn895 Online Now Jun 2, 2014 at 12:20 PM

WHAT CITY NEAR ORLANDO HAS THE BEST NIGHTLIFE? LOVE TO HEAR LIVE MUSIC...

2 Answers Jun 8, 2014 at 5:40 PM
    • Taxi fare to specific address

by quinoad Online Now May 15, 2014 at 7:09 AM

What is Taxi cab fare from Orlando international to 1028 Highland Meados St, Davenport, Florida?

4 Answers Jun 8, 2014 at 5:07 PM
    • rlg2706's Profile Photo

Summer Weather

by rlg2706 Online Now May 14, 2014 at 8:26 AM

I have only visited Orlando in the Spring time before where the weather has mainly been perfect. One year we did experience some unseasonal weather with extremely heavy rain (it was described as a tropical storm which lasted for four days) and this spoilt our experience. I am thinking of making my next trip in late July/early August but noticed that this is a rainy time of year. Is this guaranteed to be a wet time? Are the showers short and sharp with sunshine inbetween or are there prolonged periods of rain that you need to take cover from? If anyone could let me know, I would be very grateful.

5 Answers May 30, 2014 at 1:23 PM
    • discounted Disney Orlando tickets ?

by tbelir Online Now Apr 24, 2014 at 11:01 AM

How can I get discounted Disney Orlando tickets for my family ?
      I will be there between june 17-24 2013
      Tnx

4 Answers Apr 26, 2014 at 12:05 AM
    • 3 bedroom suite Disney surroundings

by Orlandotours Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Hi there,

I'm looking for a 3 bedroom suite in the surroundings of Disney. So far I found Grand Beach and Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa. The stay will be 3 weeks so I want to make sure I have the right hotel for this period.

Are these the only options in the Lake Buena Viste area?
      There will be 4 adults and 2 kids for this stay.

Thank you all for the answers!

4 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 10:12 AM
    • transportation from orlando to temple terrace

by Drghazi Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 9:32 PM

hi I have a conference in Orlando,my hotel is there but I have a test at prometric test center,11201 N. 56TH ST,SUITE B,TEMPLE TERRACE ,FL33617.
      any advice how to reach this test center from Orlando, bus ,train,plain ?on budget please in details this is first visit to this area
      thank u

5 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 9:20 AM
    • sampdavis's Profile Photo

Where is the best location

by sampdavis Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 11:53 AM

I am looking at either booking on a resort or booking a villa/house for a 14 night stay in Orlando but I don't want to drive when there so which location would be best to enjoy the best transport links I will be travelling with two 10 year olds.

8 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 9:26 AM
    • entertaining a 3 yr old

by luckymom Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 3:11 PM

We are going to be traveling to Orlando in August. Grandma needs things to entertain a 3 yr old while Mommy is in meetings. Not interested in the theme parks need simple things.

5 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 11:57 AM
    • mccalpin's Profile Photo

Real places to eat in Orlando?

by mccalpin Online Now Mar 20, 2014 at 3:04 PM

The Official Spousal Unit and I are going to be in Orlando for the next week for a conference. We will have a car (of course). She has asked me to find good places to eat but they must satisfy two major criteria:
      1. They can't be related to Disney, Universal, or any other theme park, and
      2. they can't be an American chain restaurant (we live in the US so we know them well)

I understand that this eliminates 95% of the restaurant reviews here (heh heh). I have built a small Travel Folder of restaurants that are none of the above, but it's slim. We aren't particular to any cuisine, although going to Florida for Tex-Mex or Cajun or deep dish Chicago-style pizza or that kind of thing is kind of silly.

So, any thoughts on places that you haven't gotten around to writing a tip about yet?

Bill

17 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 10:19 AM
    • joysmart's Profile Photo

Islands of Adventure

by joysmart Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 8:18 AM

My husband and I are planning a trip to Universal - Adventure Island to visit the Harry Potter park. We are going the end of September hoping most children will be in school. Planning to stay at Lowe's Portofino Hotel. Any tricks/suggestions for a more enjoyable experience? Thanks.

5 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 12:02 PM