Oregon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hiking trails near Running Y Ranch

Klamath Falls 9 hours ago

I will be traveling to the Running Y Ranch and Crater Lake National Park via Greyhound and Klamath Shuttle. I am wondering if anyone knows of any places to hike near the Running Y Ranch that can be reached by public transportation?

• where to swim?

Baskett Slough National Wildlife Refuge Jul 19, 2014 at 10:20 AM

where is a good place to lake swim near salem, OR?

thanks!

1 Answer Jul 19, 2014 at 8:55 PM
    • CaliforniaTraveler10

Ashland Jul 7, 2014 at 8:06 PM

I am planning a trip from Roseville California to Ashland Oregon for the Shakespearean Festival in the fall and want to NOT drive I-5 again this year! I have been looking at the Amtrak train schedules since the Roseville train depot is not far from my residence, and cannot find a train that goes to Ashland. I keep getting directions to Klamath Falls and then a bus ride from there to Ashland. Is this the only connection to a train from Roseville to Ashland?

4 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 7:54 PM
    • For lunch, where's the best place to eat gluten-free?

Newport Jul 1, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Any great Sushi Restaurants for lunch?

2 Answers Jul 1, 2014 at 12:32 PM
    • Road trip from Seattle to Bend, where are the best places to stop along the way?

Bend Jun 16, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I'm road tripping from Seattle to Bend this summer, and expect nice weather. I will either be traveling through Portland, or around, depending on recommendations. Would love any! I hope to leave around 8am and arrive evening sometime. ( (Likely taking Interstate 5 to 84 to 26). Thanks!!

2 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 8:03 PM
    • where to go for scenic hikes/lodging

Mount Hood Jun 16, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Hi, mi maa and her sister are going to Mt. Hood area... any recommendations for nice nature trails, hiking... with scenic beauty of meadows and creeks? they are older ladies, so not too hardcore! and also for lodging?
      big thanks!!!
      ONELOVE

6 Answers Jun 28, 2014 at 7:08 PM
    • date night ideas?

Salem Jun 15, 2014 at 4:15 PM

i need a suggestion for somewhere my fiance and i can go for date night? we are 24 and 23 Y/O please help!

2 Answers Jun 15, 2014 at 8:27 PM
    • Bus to plays?

Ashland Jun 14, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Can I use Ashland bus system to attend evening plays, and then return to motel?

2 Answers Jun 14, 2014 at 10:35 PM
    • area to avoid for renting

Roseburg Jun 13, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Being seniors, would like to know if there is any area to avoid looking for rentals in?

1 Answer Jun 13, 2014 at 8:04 PM
    • Walks on the shore?

Coos Bay Jun 8, 2014 at 3:13 PM

My 5 year old has been asking me to take her to the beach. Until now we never had the chance too. She doesn't know how to swim and we are not the type to be out in the sun for too long, but we wanted to know if the beach in Coos bay has a nice shore to just walk on, dip your feet in the water, play in the sand? Is it peaceful or crowded? What other activities are there out there for families?

2 Answers Jun 8, 2014 at 8:56 PM
    • mosaka's Profile Photo

Visiting Portland for one week

Portland May 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Hello Portland folks,
      I'm thinking of visiting Portland one week in July.
      Any cheap hotel recommendations ?

where should I stay close to downtown city . I wanna be close to sightseeings, cafés, good restaurants, parks, outdoor..... anything touristy

Also how does transportation works there ? How do people/tourists get around town?

Recommendations please ?
      Thank you :-)

5 Answers Jun 14, 2014 at 3:02 PM
    • Shopping in Troutdale?

Troutdale Apr 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM

I'm new to the area and am taking a bus into Troutdale. Does the downtown have many little shops and where would I get off the bus...what intersection?

2 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 6:29 PM
    • road trip from California to Eguene OR

Oregon Apr 9, 2014 at 4:37 PM

traveing to eugen or in July, any suggestions on "must see" sights

6 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 10:04 AM
    • rickd11's Profile Photo

Brewery tours

Portland Mar 28, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Which breweries give tours?

4 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 6:58 PM
    • Transportation to Portland Airport

Manzanita Mar 26, 2014 at 2:31 PM

I need to find a shuttle service that will take my daughter from Manzanita to the to Portland Airport while we our vacationing there in April. Does anyone have any suggestions?

4 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 7:01 PM
    • parttimetraveler's Profile Photo

Greyhound Station to Portland Airport

Portland Feb 8, 2014 at 5:27 PM

What would be my cheapest/best mode of transportation from the bus depot to the airport?

5 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 3:54 PM
    • hippiesurfercowgirl's Profile Photo

What happened to the cabin on the Williamson River?

Oregon Jan 29, 2014 at 8:19 AM

I used to live in this cabin as a child, from age 3 to 7 years old. I had seen a photograph of one of the pine trees when it fell on the roof of the cabin. I was told that the cabin became a historical landmark. Is this true? If so, has the cabin been restored? and is it possible to view any more recent photos of this cabin and where?
      My parents were renters in the early 70's and I believe the property owner's last name at that time was "Love".I appreciate any and all responses to my inquirry.

Sincerely,
      Ursula Barnes
      Ursula Barnes

5 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 5:46 PM
    • Yachats or Newport OR?

Yachats Jan 25, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Help! I'm trying to decide between two vacation rentals for my extended family, travelling in June. The first is in Yachats - great place, but located on Hwy 101 (east side). Other option is about 2 miles south of Newport, on ocean. Both are roughly the same price. Can anyone give me pros/cons of locations? In your opinion, is it better to stay in Yachats or Newport? And, how long is the drive between the two? I saw it was 24 miles but don't know if the roads are winding... any advice would be appreciated!! thank you :)

7 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 8:56 PM
    • RickinDutch's Profile Photo

Good spot along the Columbia river

Oregon Jan 14, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Planning a trip to multiple family gatherings in June/July of 2014. Will fly into Missoula, Montana, rent a car and spend 4-5 days with family north of there on Seeley Lake. Will then drive to Maupin, Oregon, SE of Portland on the Deschutes River. Am looking for advice for a place to stay and rest up along the way. Wife and I really need some downtime between family gatherings. Am wondering about a nice hotel/lodge somewhere along the Columbia River perhaps to spend 2 nights and a full day. Historical or relaxing or both.
      Any suggestions?

5 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • Teeter's Landing

Teeters Landing Dec 21, 2013 at 2:17 PM

do you have any information or old pictures on the history of Teeter's Landing. the Teeter's were my great grandmother and grandfather. if you have I would really appreciate it. Mary Cantere mcantere@cox.net

2 Answers Dec 22, 2013 at 12:55 AM
    • Ive have a first date breakfast tomorrow morning

Oregon City Dec 6, 2013 at 7:20 PM

What type of restaurant would make the best impression for a really great breakfast? And do you happen to know of one in Oregon City, OR?

Thanks,
      Ron H

2 Answers Dec 7, 2013 at 9:57 AM
    • Ecola Point Picnic Shelter

Ecola State Park Oct 20, 2013 at 11:18 AM

How large is the reservable covered picnic shelter at Ecola Point?

4 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 9:31 PM
    • hospital proximity to park

L.L. Stub Stewart State Park Sep 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM

What hospital is closest to this park?

3 Answers Sep 24, 2013 at 12:52 PM
    • Road trip questions

Roseburg Sep 21, 2013 at 9:14 PM

2 adults traveling last week in October 2013 from Eugene, to Florence, to Reedsport, to Highway 38/138 to Roseburg and back up to Eugene, 5 days. Any small towns or must sees? We are staying one night in Florence, but haven't planned lodging beyond that. We just want to take in nature, nothing strenuous :) Also would not mind tips on great seafood meals, casual settings.
      thanks,
      Jo Ann

1 Answer Sep 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    • mckinney3's Profile Photo

Are there weather concerns for mid September

Crater Lake National Park Sep 21, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Planning a trip for 2014. Targeting Crater Lake around September 15. Should I be concerned about road closures? Will hiking trails be open?

4 Answers Sep 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    • are there any really beautiful buildings in Wilsonville

Wilsonville Sep 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Wilsonville is a half way point for two wonderful people I'm meeting. Is there a beautiful meeting spot where we could meet... maybe a winery or something

1 Answer Sep 20, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    • Hallie Ford Museum of Art

Salem Aug 30, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Why doesn't the Virtual Tourist guide mention the Hallie Ford Museum of Art, on the campus of Willamette University? HFMA is the only museum of its type and quality between Portland and Eugene, and it's a gem among university art museums. For people who enjoy visual art, HFMA should be a "must see" while visiting Salem.

4 Answers Aug 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM
    • Buggy Rides

Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area Aug 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Where are the buggy rides?

6 Answers Aug 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    • "Bus Transportation"

Joseph Aug 23, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Is there any type of "bus" service to Lewiston Idaho for doctor/hospital appointments?

Thank You for any info, Jim

3 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 9:11 PM
    • oregon coast

Coos Bay Aug 22, 2013 at 10:57 PM

We want to visit Crater Lake in Oregon, see the Haystack rock on Cannon Beach and tour the Oregon Coast. Which city is the best to stay to do these activity in two days?

2 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 8:04 AM