I will be bicycling the Oregon coast through the Redwood forest in early Sept. and I have searched VT for guides on this activity but the results seem to be focus on driving or visiting.
If anyone else will be touring the coast via bicycle, let me know.
I have found plenty of information via the web but would welcome feedback on the following:
1) General comments and recommendation for the tour (I will be camping).
2) Getting from PDX to Coast. I get in late into Portland and will most likely have to spend the night and travel via train and bus to the coast. Any recommendations on where to stay and best transportation to the coast with a bicycle?
3) Any "must dos" or "must stops"?
4) Best places to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner
5) Best camp sites
6) Best places for a beer
7) Any information on the airport in Arcata, CA, and getting there
8) What and where to avoid
9) Must take/bring
Thanks for the help.