change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AnnieR4's Profile Photo

Coastal sailing

Croatia Dec 10, 2014 at 5:54 AM

I have heard there are some coastal cruises from Split and possibly other ports. Can anyone recommend which ones are good for an older couple? Looking for something safe and reliable, with a reputable company. Would love to hear from anyone who has been on one of these tours. Thanks!

more
    • guitars for sale or to rent

by zdzich124 Online Now Sep 17, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Hallo.With my friend we are looking to buy or to rent two classic guitars.We spend our hollidays in Orebic.Who knows where is the nearest music shop near Orebic,or is there anybody in this location ,who want to sell or to rent guitars?

5 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 12:45 PM
    • Transportation & weather

by tincro Online Now Jul 12, 2009 at 7:34 AM

We're going to Orebic beginning of September. Can you tell us what transportation you would recommend once we're there. would you hire a car (and if so is it expensive?) or do they have a local bus or anything else. My husband isn't that good at walking great distances as he suffers with a bad back so just wondering what you'd recommend. Also, is it going to be hot? (I hope so) thanks for the help

2 Answers Jul 13, 2009 at 7:48 AM
    • AntoniaL's Profile Photo

Local bus services

by AntoniaL Online Now Jul 31, 2006 at 1:35 AM

Hello

Can anyone please tell me if there are good local bus services in Orebic which go to local neighbouring villages? Or would it be better to hire a car and drive/ explore yourself. If so, are there many car hire companies in orebic where you can hire a car just for one day?

Thanks
      Antonia

1 Answer Jul 31, 2006 at 1:58 AM