Orcas Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• High School Trip

Vashon Island Apr 7, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I am taking a group of high school students to the Seattle area on April 30-May 2. We will be staying in cabins at Camp Burton on Vashon Island. Are there any potential attractions that high school students might enjoy on the island?

more
    • Amtrack Cascade train

Seattle Yesterday

Is the Amtrack Cascade a worth while trip to get from Seattle to Vancouver? We have a cruise out of Vancouver.

more
    • Olympic NP or Mt. Rainier in May last week

Washington State Apr 15, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Hi All,
      I will be landing in Seattle on Fri night (5/23) and have 2 days with me to see one of Olympic/Mt. Rainier NP

Which one should I select and what should be the "Must See" attractions, keeping in mind that this will be the Memorial Day weekend and some of these place may still be under snow

My main objective is to capture nature/landscape photos, especially around Sunset / Sunrise / Night time. Are there any waterfalls/short hikes that I should see/do ?

Thanks

more
    • taxi from airport

Seattle Apr 8, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Does anyone know how much it will cost to take a taxi from Sea-Tac International airport to the Space Needle area?

Thanks!

more
    • Lost deposit within four hours

by gggardener Online Now Jan 21, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Why is there no window of cancelation for renting a home away from home when you make a reservation and find you must cancel within a few hours? Is this a policy that all home owners follow?

8 Answers Jan 30, 2012 at 7:44 PM
    • janesplace's Profile Photo

Best Route?/Itineraries?

by janesplace Online Now Sep 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM

I am planning a driving trip from here, Montana, to the Seattle/Sound area towards the end of January, we will have about 11 days. My husband has never been there, I have. I would like to take in several days in Seattle, we have friends there and then head North to the Islands. I am looking at some vacation home rentals in the islands, but am open to other options. We love the beach, and are not too interested in staying "inland". We are budget travelers and are traveling w/ our dog. I am thinking a day or two on several of the Islands, any ideas or tips on where to stay, which island first? mainland attractions or seasonal events, I know, the end of January?, but that is his only time off. OR should we stay in one place and take adventures out from there? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jane's Place Montana

2 Answers Oct 16, 2011 at 6:31 PM