Orbec-en-Auge

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shuttle from CDG to Bayeux

Bayeux Sep 8, 2014 at 10:30 AM

There are 3 of us arriving at CDG on October 13. How much is it to take 3 of us to the Hotel Churchill in Bayeux from CDG?

more
    • JocelynAguilar's Profile Photo

Mt St Michel in a hurry

Mont Saint Michel Aug 21, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Hi, my flight will arrive near 10am to Charles De Gaulle, Paris and my next flight will depart on the next day (I must be at the airport by 6pm aprox). Do you think it will be possible to visit Mt. St Michel?

I was thinking of going straight from the airport to St Michel, maybe spend the night there and the next morning (very early) take the train back to Paris to walk a little bit near the Eiffel Tower and then go to the airport.

Please I need advise. Thank you!!!

more
    • wardie5555's Profile Photo

horse or greyhound racing venues open in october around the 26th

Caen Aug 25, 2014 at 1:56 PM

looking for a trip to race course greyhounds or horses, i know about duexville,, but cant make that meeting thanks!

more
    • JocelynAguilar's Profile Photo

Access to Mt St Michel

Mont Saint Michel Aug 24, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Is it possible to access Mt. St. Michel either on high and low tide? Is there a bridge or something to do so?

more
    • Which airport is the closes to Gavray - Normandie?

Basse-Normandie Aug 20, 2014 at 12:08 AM

How do I get to Gavray from Paris (by bus? Or by train?
      Thanks
      Sattelino

more
    • pubkk's Profile Photo

Need a suggestion on how to get back to Paris

Mont Saint Michel Sep 5, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Hi all

I'm planing an overnight trip to Mont Saint Micheal on 23rd to 24th October 14. My plan is to get the 7.00 am train from Montparnasse station and then catch a bus from Rennes to Mont Saint. I will stay one night there in the hotel close to MSM (Au Berg De La Baie). The next monring I will go back to Rennes and spend a half day there before going back to Paris. My questions are :

- Do I have to go back to the bus stop at Mont Saint Michael again to catch the bus to Rennes? Are there any other bus stops?
      - How can I know the time table of the bus ?
      - For Rennes sight seeing. Do you think 2-3 hrs is enough ? (I plan to catch 16.00 train from Rennes to Paris.)

Thank you very much.

more