Oranjestad

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dining experience

Sint Maarten Jan 27, 2015 at 8:19 AM

Looking for a wonderful dining experience that doesn't break the bank. Willing to enjoy just about any cuisine. your thoughts, please. We have three or four days left on the island.

more
    • Best of a few days stay

Philipsburg Dec 30, 2014 at 4:14 PM

My wife and myself are looking at visiting the Simpson Bay area in mid March 2015. We are from the UK and will be flying in from Miami. We are quite keen on seeing the planes land from the beach near Simpson Bay. The question is how many days we should stay! would 2 or 3 days be enough? Secondly, where are the best places to stay? We were looking at the Maho Beach and Simpson Bay areas, are these the best for both nightlife & beaches? and finally is there much difference between a weekend or a mid week visit?

more
    • Looking for a bathing suit store

Netherlands Antilles Jan 14, 2015 at 10:41 AM

I am looking to contact a store called KOKORO LE SHOP OR KOKORO INGIGUO BAY. IN SINT MAARTEN.
      Has anyone heard of it?
      thank you so much

more
    • Studio rental

Curaçao Jan 4, 2015 at 8:27 AM

Worried about scams

more
    • What see and do in 8 hours in Curacao?

Curaçao Jan 25, 2015 at 11:41 PM

I will arrive on a Carnival cruise ship next week and have 8 hours.

I am not interested in water sports but would like some experience of the culture and sights on the island. What can I do "on foot" once I leave the cruiseship. We are a healthy active couple age 50's that loves to walk. Is there a beach close by? Shopping? Any place with Wifi internet I can walk to? Museums/historical sights? Can I get a guided walking tour anywhere? I would rather not pay for a cruise ship excursion and appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

more