change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Oranjestad

• How to Get to De Palm Island

by vonysc Online Now Oct 6, 2011 at 6:50 AM

arriving in Oranjestad from cruise ship and wondered if we could get a ferry or something over to De Palm Island and how much it would cost. As we only want to snorkel for an hour or two do we have to pay to get on the Island. Or are there beaches not too far from ship terminal which are good for snorkeling. Many thanks to anyone who can give me some info. Vonysc.

1 Answer Jul 3, 2014 at 5:09 AM
    • Origin of the name L G Smith Blvd

by jeana-r Online Now Feb 16, 2011 at 4:38 AM

Hi, Can anyone please tell me who "L G Smith Blvd" was named after? I get this question many many times on my travels to Aruba.

Many thanks.

4 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 6:51 PM
    • Professional Photographers

by Lorna13 Online Now Feb 22, 2007 at 6:19 PM

My family is planning a vacation to Aruba. We are looking for a professional photographer. I have been on a couple of forums and have gathered a couple of names of locals. Can anyone help me with information on how to contact the following.

I have heard that Paul van Driel is supposed to be the best on the island.

Also I have the name Steve Keith. Don't have much info on him at all, just that he does photos for one of the local magazines.

Tinia Cunha. No info just the name.

Anyone with information on any of these would be greatly appreciated. Websites, phone numbers or e-mail addresses.

Any contact info would be great!

Thanks so much in advance.

• Chesser's Profile Photo

Going to Aruba and want a Ferry to go to Venezuela

by Chesser Online Now Feb 18, 2005 at 2:15 PM

Is there a ferry from Oranjestad to Venezuela?

1 Answer Feb 19, 2005 at 12:12 AM
    • bicycling in aruba

by heading2oranjestad03 Online Now Sep 4, 2003 at 5:08 PM

Where can I rent bicycles ???