change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• OceanToLove's Profile Photo

Oran Algeria

by OceanToLove Online Now Dec 9, 2009 at 3:51 PM

I am wanting to go to Algeria... I am a woman and will be alone... is it safe? Is there anything I should know about before I go? Thanx :) Jeanette

4 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 7:42 PM
    • andre43's Profile Photo

foreign traveller

by andre43 Online Now Apr 11, 2008 at 8:01 PM

If I choose to visit Oran alone and do not speak French or Arabic, will I be able to hire an English or Spanish speaking guide with no plroblem? Andre

1 Answer Apr 18, 2008 at 2:16 PM
    • Going to Oran, Algeria

by jocelyne11355 Online Now Jan 8, 2006 at 9:56 PM

Salut les amis:
      I will be going on vacation to Oran, Algeria summer 2006.
      I would like to have names of good hotels, were it is safe for a woman alone to stay.
      Also if you have prices per night, either in dollars or dinars.

1 Answer Oct 14, 2006 at 7:23 PM
    • Mahoud's Profile Photo

A visit to Oran?

by Mahoud Online Now Jun 8, 2004 at 1:51 PM

Hello. I am new here and my own Page is just in the beginning but, anyway, maybe someone can help me by my intention to visit Oran. I live in Germany and a friend of mine lives in Oran. I like to visit him but i am not sure if it's possible. There is the problem that i don't speak any france, only english and of course only some words arabic. And i am not sure how safe it is for a european man in north Algeria. Then i need a visa. Can i get a visa without any travel agenture only with a private Invitation? I think about to go to Oran in Oktober or November. How is the season in that time? Also i would be very thankful for any tips and help. Best wishes to you and thank's.

25 Answers Jul 29, 2005 at 1:15 AM
    • sending flowers by internet

by charlybee Online Now Mar 9, 2003 at 6:20 AM

is there a site where i could order flowers from france, to be delivered in Oran?? thanks in advance

3 Answers Dec 9, 2009 at 3:30 PM