Oradea Travel Answers

change location
marxen's Profile Photo

halal food in Oradea

by marxen Online Now May 31, 2006 at 8:35 PM

Hi guys,
Is there anyone know about getting halal food in Oradea? I'm goint to go to Oradea in this July, and since i'm a moslem, i have to find out how to find halal food.
I welcome to any response, thank you..

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • RE: halal food in Oradea

by afandi2 Online Now May 31, 2006 at 8:44 PM

can i just know where is oradea, first time hearing it... what a you going to do there?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • midnight_mike's Profile Photo

RE: RE: halal food in Oradea

by midnight_mike Online Now May 31, 2006 at 8:56 PM

There are a lot of Moslem businessmen who come to Romania to open restaurants, hotels and everything else. I don't know about a specific restaurant in Oradea, but I think you would have a good chance of finding what you are looking for. I presume you know you to cook, so you can always find the ingredients at a market.

• marxen's Profile Photo

RE: halal food in Oradea

by marxen Online Now Jun 2, 2006 at 12:29 AM

afandi2, oradea is a city that is in Romania, about 400 km far from Bucharest (the main city in Romania). I am planing to go to Oradea as an exchange medical student. interested in Oradea? just see in your search engine, and type: "Oradea", you will see many sceneries of Oradea or any other city in Romania..

• drsaahil_p's Profile Photo

RE: halal food in Oradea

by drsaahil_p Online Now Jun 3, 2006 at 1:25 PM

why the hell are u going to oradea medical university
    thats totally a crap univ, i had taken addmission in it last year and within six months i left the course and returned back to my country
    thats not a great choice friend
    think twwice
    i am scared about what will happen if doctors graduating from such a d-grade university will do, they will mutilate with the bodies of the patient, i guess?

• RE: halal food in Oradea

by Sasonsky Online Now Jun 8, 2006 at 11:43 PM

A muslim friend of mine spent an year in Oradea Univercity some 4-5 y ago. He told me that there is a smal jewish comunity there that run a kosher restaurant and has own butcher shop and it was OK for him and other muslim students. Sorry can't give you the coordinates but ask for the sinagogue there and they'll direct you.

• Re: halal food in Oradea

by m9r8o3 Online Now Aug 4, 2010 at 2:33 PM

wa aelikum alsalam,in center of oradea there are some shaorma/kebab turkish shops and they have halal meat. Or in the big shops like ''carfour'' there are canns wich are halal. Anyways I know many foreigners doctors graduating from here,from oradea medical's faculty and they are very good doctors,among the best. Not faculty matters but your intrest in studyies.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Oradea