Oradea Travel Answers

change location

please do let me know

by drsohailpathan Online Now Jan 30, 2006 at 11:12 PM

can anybody tell me the laws and procedure to get married here at oradea, romania, i am an indian national and my girlfriend is an indian too , she is at present in austria and is likely to come here in april , so we had planned to get tied up in oradea in april, if any one can guide us for the procedures or laws involved in foreign citizens marriage , all are invited for the marriage , thanks vt

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • RE: please do let me know

by PartyloverRO Online Now Feb 16, 2006 at 1:43 PM

Hi ! I think I have a answer to your question,you should mail the Indian Embassy here in Romania.This is their site mae.ro/index.php?unde=doc&id... certainly hope that this will help you.Take care!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Gabor1965's Profile Photo

RE: please do let me know

by Gabor1965 Online Now Feb 23, 2006 at 6:52 AM

First VT meeting in Oradea, Romanian Little Vienna
    On 11 March.
    We want to have VT meeting in Oradea. Saturday we can drink and eat at Taverna, a restaurant with traditional Romanian and Hungarian cuisine. Sunday we can tour the city and even go swimming to one of thermal-water spas.
    We will meet in front of the National Theatre, in the heart of the city, at 4 pm. See you there...

The link to the Meeting:
    meetings.virtualtourist.com/...
    Contact VT member:
    members.virtualtourist.com/m...
    or
    "Oradea, meine Heimatstadt die ich so sehr liebe" - Oradea by oradea_dream
    Bye bYe

• Dalina's Profile Photo

RE: please do let me know

by Dalina Online Now Mar 14, 2006 at 12:31 PM

hi, I intend to get married in April as well. With an Indian citizen. the things you must know : first: "The Marriage Act , 1969", just type it on Google and u find the full text. The Indian Embassy site is quite ermetical, but they have phone numbers. Mind the 6th and the 11th of April, the embassy is closed for feasts.Visit this: www.shaadi.com, see the "legal issues". then, i dont know when they finalise the marriage, but after the civil marriage, with the marriage certificate, you go to mosque (if muslims) or temple(if Hindu). I dont know how u can find a Hindu temple in Romania, perhaps the Embassy people will know better. But for mosque, u have at least 2 choices - i found them yesterday - 1).Mosque in Constantin Manescu street, n°1, district 5, Bucharest (Pieptanari colony), the imam is called Osman Aziz, I found his home phone nr.:021-3300266; 2)Liga Islamica si Culturala din Romania, street Fabrica de Gheata, nr. 14, Bucharest e-mail: islam@lig.ro.Maybe we meet in Embassy - Happy marriage/Casa de piatra! :)

• RE: please do let me know

by rohit_chowdaryy Online Now May 17, 2006 at 3:18 AM

Hey...i'm Rohit from Hyderabad looking for a work as a Software engineer in Romania. Can you please provide me some help in this process as you are there for a long time and i guess you know that system very well.

Thanks dude.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Oradea