Oradea Travel Answers

change location
drsaahil_p's Profile Photo

looking for a job

by drsaahil_p Online Now Nov 23, 2005 at 12:16 AM

hi, i am a doctor by profession from india, i am getting admission for the postgraduate course in medicine in oradea university, i would like to get the deatils about oradea, its geographical location, climate, people, living expenses, renting an apartment,what would be the rent in an averagely furnished flat,
one more query was as i wont be getting any stipend while studying, will i be able to get any sort of a job, any medical job as a resident doctor or any office work and if so how much will i be able to earn per mont
kindly help me out
thanks in advance

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: looking for a job

by SpiritElf Online Now Nov 27, 2005 at 4:38 AM

Since you are looking for a professional job in Romania, I'm assuming that you already speak Romanian. Working in a hospital setting would be, I would think, an impossibility without fluency in the local language.
    If you are looking to do just office work, even if you don't speak Romanian I'm sure some of your professors at the university could help you get a position at a medical facility.

If you can speak Romanian, you could check the local papers for adverts of job offers or perhaps advertize yourself in the paper or on campus.

Good luck.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Gabor1965's Profile Photo

RE: looking for a job

by Gabor1965 Online Now Feb 23, 2006 at 6:54 AM

First VT meeting in Oradea, Romanian Little Vienna
    On 11 March.
    We want to have VT meeting in Oradea. Saturday we can drink and eat at Taverna, a restaurant with traditional Romanian and Hungarian cuisine. Sunday we can tour the city and even go swimming to one of thermal-water spas.
    We will meet in front of the National Theatre, in the heart of the city, at 4 pm. See you there...

The link to the Meeting:
    meetings.virtualtourist.com/...
    Contact VT member:
    "Oradea - Nagyvarad - GrossWardein" - Oradea by Gabor1965
    or
    "Oradea, meine Heimatstadt die ich so sehr liebe" - Oradea by oradea_dream
    Bye bYe

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Oradea