Oradea Travel Answers

change location

help!!!

by marouane Online Now Aug 15, 2005 at 11:26 AM

i plan to visit oradea soon fron great britain and i would be very grateful indeed if anyone can tell me how to get there from budapest (where my plane is landing) by train and how much it would cost.

thankyou for your time

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • soki's Profile Photo

RE: RE: help!!!

by soki Online Now Aug 16, 2005 at 1:05 PM

Nobody answered you yet, so I'm writting you some info I got from a friend which recently came from Budapest to Cluj.
    in front of the airport you should find kinda tourisdt office. they can arrange an minibus taxi for you. Ask them for a Nyugaty Railway Station Taxi. It cost about 2300 Huf, that's about 10 euro. As far as I know..there is a train arround 4 PM which goes to Cluj. There are others that I don't know (not sure but I think there is one arround 10 AM)... first class ticket to Cluj is about 60 euro (yak...to much..hope the info is wrong,over rated) . Consider that Oradea is closer to Budapest and the first class ticket should be cheaper. Also traveling second class could be much cheaper then first class .
    there are minibuses direct from airport to Oradea. You may have a chance to find an available place. Price should be up to 20 euro (maybe less).
    Ok. I hope those info are pretty close to reality. good luck.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: help!!!

by marouane Online Now Aug 28, 2005 at 7:25 AM

thank you very much

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Oradea