Oradea Travel Answers

change location
amorphina's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Oradea

by amorphina Online Now Apr 17, 2004 at 1:05 AM

I'm looking for an accomodation in Oradea for two students starting from October 2004. The best place is: 1) cheap 2) near university Please, if you know anyone who can help me or maybe if you have a room for rent, answer me here or by e-mail: amorphina@poczta.onet.pl

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Mique's Profile Photo

Re: Accomodation in Oradea

by Mique Online Now Apr 18, 2004 at 3:57 AM

Member Carla25 lives in Oradea. She might be able to give you some help. The easiest probably will be to hire a room. Heard that prices for a room are aournd 50-60 euro a month. Good luck

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • finecut's Profile Photo

Re: Accomodation in Oradea

by finecut Online Now Apr 20, 2004 at 4:32 AM

how long will you stay in Oradea? I f you are staying more then a month, yes, U might rent an apartment for 50-100 euro/ month, depends of the confort and location. Near to the university there are not much renting possibilities, but the best will be to look for it when you are here, the localnewspapers have a lot of renting offers. If you are planning a shorter stay, then u should check for the offer of LAN Hotel/Penssion = 1 room for 2 is only 10 euro/ night. If you have anymore questions do not hesitate and ask. All the best, Alex

• amorphina's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Accomodation in Oradea

by amorphina Online Now Jun 24, 2004 at 12:59 PM

thank you for your help but everything has changed (unfortunatelly). my coming was posponed for whole year... and i will worry a year later. the dean of the university in oradea promised me to help me with finding accomodation for me... so... everything will be OK ;o)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Oradea