Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

"The Sprit of 66" bar or night club, what hours is it open, have you been there?

Verviers Sep 24, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Does any one know what hours it is open "The Sprit of 66", have you been there? By their internet site it looks good. Is it a normal bar and has special music events or only open for these events/Live-Gigs? I see the Jupiler beer logo and for me I prefer Jupiler over Stella. Nothing wrong with Stella it is great too. Thanks for all of your comments.

• solopes's Profile Photo

Brussels Sep 28, 2015 at 3:52 AM

I've been in Brussels three times always with car. This time, I will arrive in Zaventem in October 18th and leave on the 21st. I plan to visit Bruges in the 19th, and spend all the remaining time in Brussels, and I'm hesitating between renting a car or using public transport. I'm a senior (my wife isn't), with good discounts, and driving in town is not a pleasant idea. Any suggestion about public transport options, including the quick visit to Bruges?

• mickeyboy07's Profile Photo

Brussels Sep 10, 2015 at 5:32 AM

going to Brussels for three days next march want to know whats the best things to see and do?

• Is there a public transport from Brussel to Houffalize?

Houffalize Sep 16, 2015 at 6:03 AM

How to get to the Houffalize from Brussel by public transport? What`s the price?

• bus from brugge to damme

Zeebrugge Sep 22, 2015 at 9:26 PM

hi i am in brugge now .want to go damme we r four ,it seems schedule of bus is not clear ,any ideas how to reach there