change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Phyllis-Omar's Profile Photo

Skopje to Bitola by bus

Skopje Jun 9, 2015 at 5:03 PM

we will be travelling to Macedonia in September and we would like to make a day trip to bitola from skopje. How often are the buses? what is the current rate for bus ride from skopje to bitola ?
      How much would a taxi cost to go and come back? anyone knows any taxi drivers to do that?
      Cheers
      Filiz

more
    • taxi services

Skopje 10 hours ago

Can anyone tell me if Plus travel Skopje & shuttle -taxi Skopje are the same company ,and if so can they be recommended.
      Thank you.

more
    • transport bus / taxi

Kratovo Jun 29, 2015 at 2:07 PM

My wife & myself (neither of us drive ) will be arriving at Sofia airport and want to go to Kratovo , Macedonia. Any suggestions.
      Thank you.

more

Bitola - Skopje bus / taxi

Bitola Jun 9, 2015 at 5:37 PM

we will be travelling to Macedonia in September and we would like to make a day trip to bitola from skopje. How often are the buses? what is the current rate for bus ride from skopje to bitola ?
      How much would a taxi cost to go and come back? anyone knows any taxi drivers to do that?
      Cheers
      Filiz

more

Lake Matka

Skopje Jun 14, 2015 at 4:30 PM

Hi

What is the best way to go to Lake Matka from Skopje? Can you give options and costs?To make a boat trip there do you have to hire the whole boat or can you join an existing group etc.? What is the cost of a boat trip? Any info, tips will be highly appreciated.
      Cheers
      Phyllis

more

Popular Opstina Petrovec Travel Answer Locations