Popular Opstina Bitola Travel Answer Locations

• Bus/coach from Bitola to Ohrid

Bitola Aug 1, 2013 at 12:16 AM

How long is the journey

2 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 7:39 AM
    • DimaS22's Profile Photo

From Kopanki hut to Arvati

Bitola Feb 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Hi, I'm planning to hike from Kopanki to Prespa lake in may via Pilester peak, and have a couple of questions.

Is the pass quite straight forward (don,t wanna wander off to Greece).
      Are there any places to stay in avrali or nearby. Private house ideal.
      How easy it is to get from Prespa to Ohrid
      Looking forward to Macedonia for the first time!!!!
      Thank you in advance guys

7 Answers Feb 2, 2013 at 5:39 AM
    • LoriPori's Profile Photo

Bus Station to our Hotel

Bitola May 17, 2011 at 1:09 PM

We will be in Bitola to attend the Euromeet. We will be taking the bus from Ohrid to Bitola. We arrive at Prilepska Bus Station and we stay at Tokin House on Marks and Engels Street. Can anyone tell me if that is close enough to walk to our Hotel or do we need to take a taxi there? Also is there a tourist information kiosk at the bus station so we can get a map or instructions how to get there?

3 Answers Feb 20, 2013 at 10:41 PM
    • Travel from Dubrovnik

Bitola Dec 17, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Would anyone know what travel is like from Dubrovnik to Bitoal? Is there train or bus service and how long would it take? Bitola is where my grandparents lived prior to 1913 and I would like to see it when I travel to Dubrovnik. Is this a difficult trip to make?

5 Answers Dec 19, 2010 at 11:00 AM
    • BoraArasan's Profile Photo

how safe and how possible

Bitola Aug 2, 2010 at 2:52 AM

hi,

i am planning next evening of saturday i catch a bus to bitola from sofia at 21:00 with my wife . Approximately 2 am or 3 am we will be reached there. How safe is Bitola bus station .Can we wait or sleep there until morning comes? is tere any security?

Second question...

in our plan we try to go albania via struga until Tirana and turn to Prizren from there. Overnight coach voyage is possible by bus? İf it is possible whether you can say arrival and departure time.

Thank you all..

4 Answers Aug 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM
    • what to pack for May vacation

Bitola Apr 24, 2010 at 8:55 PM

What is proper attire for May travel in Bitola? Shorts, Capri's, jeans, slacks, dresses. What shoes are best, flip flops, tennis shoes, etc. What do locals wear.

Thank you

1 Answer Apr 24, 2010 at 9:01 PM
    • Family Search

Opstina Bitola Jan 31, 2010 at 1:35 PM

I am trying to find my grandfathers relatives in Bitola and could use some help. I believe I have the address there of his relatives now but they do not speak english. If you live in Bitola or know of a student or family member who may be willing to help please email me at granitecitydb@hotmail.com.

My grandfather left there in 1910, I have some info on an address and name of living relatives. If you'd like to play a part in finding a Bitola family tree, please contact me. I also plan a trip there late next year as a follow up and hope to meet the family in person...thanks.

Dave

1 Answer Jan 31, 2010 at 2:00 PM
    • Hotels in Bitola & Prilep

Bitola Aug 7, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Me & 3 friends are off to Macedonia in 3 weeks & I need info on Hotel Tokin House in Bitola.
      I heard that is the only good budget hotel in town. I had quick look on TA for rating, and is good, but any of you had experiance using this hotel?
      Also can somebody recomend hotel in Prilp. Very hard to find any info on Prilep.
      Tanx

5 Answers Feb 16, 2011 at 11:50 AM
    • BUS FROM BITOLA

Bitola Jul 26, 2008 at 9:21 PM

WANT TO KNOW IS THERE A DIRECT BUS, FROM EITHER DEBAR OR BITOLA FYR TO THESSALONIKI? IF SO APPROX HOW MUCH SHOULD IT COST, AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?

THANK yOU

3 Answers Dec 13, 2012 at 7:21 AM
    • any buses from niki to florina

Bitola Oct 18, 2007 at 3:02 PM

Does anybody know if there are a bus connections between Niki and Forina .I read conflicting reports .Some people say the only solution is to call a taxi from Niki to Florina.

1 Answer Oct 30, 2007 at 4:23 AM
    • Where to stay

Bitola Jul 30, 2006 at 3:44 AM

Planning a visit in May 07 for 3/4 nights (researching British woman called Flora Sandes who fought in the area with the Serbs in WW1). What's the best place to stay? Quiet night sleep most important...

1 Answer Oct 10, 2006 at 12:13 AM
    • Bitola-Ohrid

Bitola Mar 21, 2006 at 9:21 AM

I'd like to learn how much does it take from Bitola to Ohrid,and how often there are buses or trains.
      Thanks everybody that will answer my question

2 Answers Mar 21, 2006 at 4:02 PM
    • Sympathisant's Profile Photo

Bowling for Bitola

Bitola Aug 27, 2003 at 12:10 PM

where to stay? cheap... has anyone ever been to Krusevo? think about going there on the way from Prilep to Bitola... any hints appreciated! Mischka

3 Answers Sep 2, 2004 at 6:04 AM