Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• stoping at vinstra

Vinstra Jul 16, 2014 at 2:48 AM

what is there to do or see

2 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 2:04 AM
    • TRAVEL TIPS

Lom Jul 16, 2014 at 2:28 AM

WE ARE TRAVELLING BY CAR FROM GEIRANGER TO LILLEHAMMER AND WOULD LIKE TO GET TIPS, WHERE TO STOP AND WHAT IS THERE TO SEE

3 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 2:06 AM
    • How to get to Bjoneroa from oslo airport

Bjoneroa Jan 15, 2014 at 9:25 AM

can you get a train to bjoneroa from oslo

1 Answer Jan 15, 2014 at 11:58 AM
    • Accommodations for Christmas 2013

Lillehammer Nov 4, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Hi and greetings from Pennsylvania USA
      Can anyone suggest accommodations for a family of 4, youngest are 18 and 20 in the Lillehammer area. Ski Chalets sound better then hotels mainly because we have always stayed in hotels. I would really appreciate your opinions since this in completely new to me.
      Thank you in advance,
      Alice

2 Answers Nov 6, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    • Transport Lom to Jotunheimen

Jotunheimen Nasjonalpark Jun 14, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Is there a bus on Wednesday, 4th July from Lom to get into Jotunheimen? Either somewhere near Juvvasshytta or to Gjendesheim?

Thanks for any useful information.

1 Answer Jun 17, 2012 at 12:33 AM
    • Visiting Gran, Oppland, Norway

Gran Mar 1, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Does anyone have any experience visiting Gran, Oppland, Norway? I will be visiting this year and it's place where my family is from. We will be taking the train out from Oslo for a day trip. I see that the Nicolai and Maria Church is a worthy place to visit, but are their other places that are interesting to visit? Is there a museum in the area?

3 Answers Apr 22, 2012 at 4:45 AM
    • Driving Directions

Lom Feb 25, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Driving to Lom from Solovorn and from Lom to Lillehammer in July. Any scenic drive tips would be most appreciated. We are not timid drivers. Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 25, 2012 at 11:56 PM
    • enricovinci's Profile Photo

Trips around Lillehammer

Lillehammer Feb 3, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Hi! Any tips about Lillehammer's accommodation and things to see? I'll be there at the end of may, 2012. Ciao

2 Answers Jun 17, 2012 at 5:38 AM
    • Lexemer's Profile Photo

Bus from Lillehammer to Oyer

Lillehammer Dec 13, 2010 at 3:22 AM

How much does a taxi cost from Lillehammer to the ski center at Hafjell? I will be arriving by train from Oslo at around 21:50.
      Thank you in advance.

2 Answers Dec 14, 2010 at 3:27 AM
    • lillehammer - Spiterstulen

Lillehammer May 22, 2009 at 7:53 AM

Hej,

jag undrar om det gar bussar fran Lillehammer till Spliterstulen ?

tackar,
      Anna-Sofia

2 Answers May 22, 2009 at 12:01 PM
    • Ski and snow

Lillehammer Oct 7, 2008 at 2:55 PM

HI
      Can anyone please tell me what kind of skiing conditions are in Lillehammer during Christmas time? I would like to visit with my family but never been before and I am concern about the snow fall and if the skiing is usualy guaranted? I have been told the area of Skeikampen is pretty much the most snowsure...but does that mean the other skiing resorts might be without snow?

Does anyone know how were the skiing conditions in the winter 2006/2007 when most of the Alps in Wester Europe seen no snow? Thank you very much W

2 Answers Oct 11, 2008 at 3:57 PM
    • Q abt Gjøvik transit station (skysstasjon)

Gjøvik Apr 4, 2008 at 5:30 AM

How easy is it at Gjøvik skysstajon to change over from one bus to the next? Are the platforms/bus bays close by to one another. Am interested in particular in changing over from Totenekspressen (Oslo to Gjøvik) to local (Oppland) bus Gjøvik to Fagernes. Have abt 5 min to change over according to online timetables - hence the worry!!!

4 Answers Apr 15, 2008 at 3:07 AM
    • Boat in Gjendesheim

Jotunheimen Nasjonalpark Sep 12, 2007 at 1:39 AM

How late in the season does the boat run to Memurubu? I want to hike bessegen but when does the boat stop running for the season?

1 Answer Sep 12, 2007 at 11:08 PM
    • storyin's Profile Photo

Bøverdalen , and Bøverdalen to Flam.(on Saturday)..

Jotunheimen Nasjonalpark Apr 13, 2007 at 1:27 AM

Hi!!

Q1.
      For how many days should I stay in Bøverdalen to experience the scenery of Jotunheimen National Park?
      please recommend me a beautiful one day trail from Bøverdalen!!
      (one way in 5 hours will be fine)

Q2.
      My destination after Bøverdalen is Flam , is it enough to connect Bøverdalen and Flam in One day??
      Which bus company do you recommend? do they have daily bus?(I plan to travel on Saturday !!)

Thanks in Advance!!

YING

3 Answers Apr 17, 2007 at 2:10 AM
    • 2giants's Profile Photo

Ice Park

Lillehammer Feb 27, 2007 at 7:51 PM

We will be in Lillehammer for the last night of the ice park - what are the must see's there? What about a good restaurant? Has anyone done the 4 manbob sled? Seems expensive, but what a thrill! Any thoughts?
      Thanks in advance

• PookieRabbit's Profile Photo

Snowboarding (Lillehammer /Hafjell)

Lillehammer Jan 9, 2007 at 4:48 AM

Hi,

I was looking at a weekend break to come snowboarding around Lillehammer (Hafjell). I was wondering though wether its best to stay in Lillehammer or Hafjell itself? Is there any nightlife in Hafjell (or Lillehammer for that matter)? If staying is there any transport to Hafjell and if so how often and is it expensive/long to get there?
      Also I will check into this but can you get to Lillehammer direct from Oslo airport and roughly how much would this cost?

Cheers

1 Answer Jan 9, 2007 at 5:03 AM
    • good hotels in downtown?

Lillehammer Jun 26, 2006 at 12:47 PM

I'm having a difficult time trying to identify whether hotels are within walking distance to town. We'll be driving a lot and look forward to staying in a place where we could walk around. Any suggestions?

3 Answers Jul 10, 2006 at 9:43 AM
    • kimspangrude's Profile Photo

Need Info About Travel In Ringebu

Ringebu Feb 20, 2006 at 7:22 PM

My husband and I are travelling to Ringebu, Norway in the fall. We would appreciate any info anyone has about travel there, where to stay, what to do, etc. Also, where does one fly in to be nearest to Ringebu?
      Thanks, Kim Spangrude

6 Answers Mar 19, 2006 at 7:37 AM
    • where can i rent an apartment for 1/2 months

Lillehammer Feb 24, 2005 at 6:04 AM

Can anyone tell me where to get an apartment in lillehammer near the centre of town or as close as possible, any help people can offer on this would be great, thanks michael

1 Answer Mar 1, 2005 at 7:01 AM
    • carteki's Profile Photo

Bob Sled Rides in Lillehammer?

Lillehammer Feb 23, 2005 at 1:23 AM

I know in the summer that you were able to go to the Olympic track and have a ride on a wheeled sled with a driver. Can you do this in winter? and where can I get more info? Many thanks Kim

2 Answers Feb 23, 2005 at 2:34 AM
    • carteki's Profile Photo

Airports near Lillehammer

Lillehammer Feb 17, 2005 at 7:55 AM

What is the nearest airport to Lillehammer. I need to arrange a flight to London Heathrow. Thanks Kim

5 Answers Feb 17, 2005 at 9:38 AM
    • Reinout's Profile Photo

Are you a civilian of Sjusjoen?

Lillehammer Nov 29, 2002 at 8:54 AM

Are there civilians of Sjusjoen on VirtualTourist.com

1 Answer Nov 29, 2002 at 10:32 AM