Opatija

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel Belvedere Opatija Croatia

by ded957 Online Now Feb 26, 2014 at 6:56 PM

We are considering staying at the Hotel Belvedere in Opatija, but we have read some poor comments. We don't mind old, but we want the hotel to be clean Has anyone stayed there and have any recommendations?

2 Answers Feb 27, 2014 at 4:46 AM
    • What size car to rent.

by ded957 Online Now Feb 26, 2014 at 2:15 AM

I would like to rent a mini van for 5 of us traveling from Venice to Opatija and through Istria. I have been told that can be too large. What size is recommended?

6 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 5:48 PM
    • busicka's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Opatija

by busicka Online Now Jun 14, 2013 at 4:45 AM

I am looking for accommodation in Opatija?

5 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 5:26 AM
    • Airport info

by myhunch Online Now Apr 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Is there an international Airport in Opatija

6 Answers Apr 27, 2013 at 4:05 AM
    • Need to get to Opatija from Venice

by Ryderlakewonder Online Now Feb 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM

We are travelling from Venice to Opatija on May 4th, 2012. Our 11 day tour commences in Opatija and the cost charged by the tour company to get from Venice to Opatija is ridiculous. We are looking for the most reasonable way to get from Venice to Opatija. Your suggestions would be really appreciated.
      Thanks

4 Answers Jun 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM
    • Driving Times To Venice

by carolyngallagher Online Now Jan 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Five seniors from America are driving thru Croatia . We have heard wonderful things about your country. We are very excited to come. We have I think all the info we need for the trip but cannot seem to determine how much time to drive from Opatija Croatia to Venice, Italy in October. Can anyone help? Thanks, carolyn

4 Answers Jan 9, 2012 at 6:10 AM
    • Obitelj's Profile Photo

Getting from Triest to Opatija

by Obitelj Online Now Jul 31, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Hi

Wanting to travel Trieste to Opatija - what are bus or train options available?

Mnay thanks in anticipation

2 Answers Aug 1, 2010 at 7:46 AM
    • HelenNZ's Profile Photo

Katarina Cruises

by HelenNZ Online Now Dec 10, 2009 at 9:24 AM

In June 2007 my husband and I enjoyed a cruise with the Katarina Line on one of their converted fishing boats. I have tried to make bookings for September 2010 and have emailed the company both through their website and also to the person I was dealing with in 07. I have sent about four emails but have not received any reply. The email I sent to the person was receipted as received but no response. Are they still in business? Have they gone under because of the recession? As we were cruising on the southern coast including Dubrovnic we want to explore the northern area this time. If Katarina Line are no longer doing these cruises we would be interested to learn of any other line which does similar trips - the main criteria for us is that it is a smaller cruise boat with up to say forty passengers. Thanking you in advance.

3 Answers Dec 15, 2009 at 12:53 PM
    • Road Trip from Split to Opatija

by mmrcela Online Now Jul 13, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Hi ,

Me and my husband are traveling from Vrpolje, which is close to Split to Opatija Milenji Agave hotel to be exact. Does anyone know how long the drive will be with car from Vrpolje (Split) to Opatija?

3 Answers Jul 15, 2009 at 2:27 PM
    • Suggestions for travel from Rovinj / Rovigno to Opatija?

by rossi1 Online Now May 20, 2008 at 9:37 AM

Hi,
      I am arriving in Rovinj / Rovigno (I think they are the same place?!) on the ferry from Venice and need to get to Opatija. Any suggestions for trains / buses / taxis and an estimate of the journey time? Many thanks...

1 Answer May 20, 2008 at 11:17 AM
    • Trieste to Opatija

by lmstallwood Online Now May 17, 2008 at 3:02 AM

I wonder if someone can help me?

I am sure there is a bus from Trieste, Italy to Opatija, Croatia but can not seem to find any information re: this on the web. I have tried the Autotrans website but can get no results for that route.

I arive in Trieste on the 6th June and must be in Opatija by 11.00 am on the Saturday 7th June.

I would really appreciate any help!

Thanks.

1 Answer May 17, 2008 at 7:01 AM
    • Transportation from Sicily to Opatija

by Harvi Online Now Apr 6, 2008 at 6:40 AM

Hello. I am seeking recommendations on how to travel from Sicily to Opatija in April. I understand there is a ferry from Bari (Italy) to Rijeka. Would that be a fun and efficient choice, assuming I could get to Bari with bus or train or something? Perhaps train is better and less disruptive/more direct? Thank you.

4 Answers Apr 10, 2008 at 3:17 AM
    • Wellness

by Bruwer Online Now Feb 25, 2008 at 10:17 PM

What is the best value for money wellness centres in Opatija?

2 Answers Feb 26, 2008 at 8:18 PM
    • Opatija to Zagreb

by Ira1971 Online Now Apr 15, 2007 at 10:35 AM

Dear all,

Could anyone tell me if there's a direct busconnection from Opatija to Zagreb and where I can find a timetable?

Many thanks in advance for your replies,
      Ira

2 Answers Apr 15, 2007 at 1:12 PM
    • Opatija to Ljubljana by train?

by Graycatbird Online Now Mar 22, 2007 at 7:14 PM

Please tell me the schedule for the train from Opatija to Ljubljana. I would like to leave Opatija in early afternoon. I will turn in a car at Hotel Istra. Is that an easy walking distance to the train station. Many thanks.

3 Answers Mar 23, 2007 at 5:24 AM
    • Trieste to Opatija to Venice

by rogernahas Online Now Jan 29, 2007 at 4:25 PM

What is the best way to go from Trieste to Opatija and then back to Venice. Thinking of driving the whole way but not sure what is the most cost effective when travelling with a partner.

3 Answers Feb 1, 2007 at 8:35 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Accomodation.

by Maurizioago Online Now Sep 22, 2006 at 2:21 AM

I am looking for a cheap accomodation in Opatija. A small hotel, guesthouse, or private room will do.

Thanks!

2 Answers Sep 22, 2006 at 12:14 PM
      by annie_daviko Online Now Aug 29, 2006 at 10:20 AM

hello!
      i was wondering the following street Kvarnerska cesta 75Ais relatively ln the center of opatija or walking distance ? any one know myabe :)

• transport

by jbenson Online Now Aug 28, 2006 at 12:04 PM

Can someone advise me of the quickest/at reasonable cost way to get from rijeka airport to opatija late at night around 22.00hrs

4 Answers Oct 1, 2006 at 12:14 PM
    • hello :)

by annie_daviko Online Now Aug 27, 2006 at 9:21 AM

helloeveryone !
      i was wondering if any croatians or other people who visited in Opatija could tell me if a hostel located in the following street was considered a good location as far as being relatively close to the city center and beach. so the address of the accommodation i am thinkinjg of booking is- Kvarnerska cesta 75A, could anyone tell me if the location is good ?

• travel from venice

by goldhammer Online Now Aug 25, 2006 at 8:21 PM

can we get from venice to opatija by train. any suggestions.

2 Answers Aug 26, 2006 at 8:25 AM
    • Hostel

by annie_daviko Online Now Aug 25, 2006 at 7:59 AM

Hello everyone !
      has anyone ever heard of this hostel: Sobe i apartmani - emica raspor ? or maybe - Jusic Tea hostel ? , i was thinking of going satying there for 1 night.
      any other suggestions for not so expensive accomodations in opatija ?
      thanks a lot :) and have a nice weekend everyone

3 Answers Aug 26, 2006 at 5:55 AM
    • Hostel

by annie_daviko Online Now Aug 25, 2006 at 7:57 AM

Hello everyone !
      has anyone ever heard of this hostel: Sobe i apartmani , i was thinking of going satying there for 1 night.
      any other suggestions for not so expensive accomodations in opatija ?
      thanks a lot :) and have a nice weekend everyone

• hotel miramar

by tripjenny Online Now Jul 20, 2006 at 7:33 AM

has anyone been to the hotel miramar in opatija, if so what is it like.is the food good and the rooms ok. is it easy to walk up into mount ukca and can we easily get to the brioni islands on a trip.thankyou for any info.

• Transport

by scotlas Online Now Jun 25, 2006 at 5:27 AM

Can anyone please help? I need to know the times of public transport i.e. buses from Opatija to Trieste for Monday 26th June

1 Answer Jun 25, 2006 at 6:33 AM
    • Bonneys's Profile Photo

Apartment / Studio in centre of Opatija

by Bonneys Online Now Jun 10, 2006 at 11:19 PM

My husband and I want a Self-Catering apartment in the centre/lungomare district of Opatija. Not bothered about facilites (we don't use them anyway!) but MUST have a private balcony or terrace. We prefer a higher floor, not ground-floor.
      We arrive on the 19th August 2006 and stay for 10 nights, leaving on the 29th.
      (Don't suggest the Villa Marija as they are unable to accommodate us until the 20th which isn't any good for us).
      Also, can anyone advise us the best way (cheapest!) to get from Rijeka Airport on Krk to Opatija? Any general Public Transport advice is welcome too.
      Thanks in advance for anyone who is able to offer advice. We look forward to your replies flooding in!!

3 Answers Jun 17, 2006 at 11:31 AM
    • Getting from Trieste Airport to Opatija

by merryb Online Now May 30, 2006 at 1:56 PM

Hi, folks,

I'm flying into Trieste and will need to get to Opatija, on June 25.

Does anyone know if there's a bus that goes from Trieste Airport to Rijeka or Opatija?

Many thanks!

3 Answers Jun 3, 2006 at 10:47 AM
    • venice to opatija bus information

by wilhelm45 Online Now Aug 10, 2005 at 6:47 AM

I have heard there is a bus one can take from Venice to Opatija without transferring. It seems the bus might originate from Padua, go through Venice and Opatija then end up at some other Istria city. Has anyone heard of this? If so, where can I find the cost, schedule and other particulars. Thank you very much.

2 Answers Aug 16, 2005 at 9:10 AM
    • transport from Rijeka ferry terminal to Opatija

by roynmand Online Now Jul 7, 2005 at 2:46 AM

Hi all.
      We're getting the Split Rijeka ferry on the 6/9/05 at 20.00.
      Can anyone confirm what time this gets into Rijeka ( I believe its around 07.00) & the best way to get to the Hotel Kristal in Opatija at this time of day.

If we have to wait for transport (ie bus or train) what can we do or see in Rijeka to use up the time ?
      Is a taxi an option as I believe its quite a way ?

Thanks

3 Answers Jul 7, 2005 at 11:29 AM
    • transport from Rijeka ferry terminal to Opatija

by roynmand Online Now Jul 7, 2005 at 2:40 AM

Hi all.
      We're getting the Split Rijeka ferry on the 6/9/05 at 20.00.
      Can anyone confirm what time this gets into Rijeka ( I believe its around 07.00) & the best way to get to the Hotel Kristal in Opatija at this time of day.

If we have to wait for transport (ie bus or train) what can we do or see in Rijeka to use up the time ?
      Is a taxi an option as I believe its quite a way ?

Thanks