Opatija Travel Answers

change location
HelenNZ's Profile Photo

Katarina Cruises

by HelenNZ Online Now Dec 10, 2009 at 9:24 AM

In June 2007 my husband and I enjoyed a cruise with the Katarina Line on one of their converted fishing boats. I have tried to make bookings for September 2010 and have emailed the company both through their website and also to the person I was dealing with in 07. I have sent about four emails but have not received any reply. The email I sent to the person was receipted as received but no response. Are they still in business? Have they gone under because of the recession? As we were cruising on the southern coast including Dubrovnic we want to explore the northern area this time. If Katarina Line are no longer doing these cruises we would be interested to learn of any other line which does similar trips - the main criteria for us is that it is a smaller cruise boat with up to say forty passengers. Thanking you in advance.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Katarina Cruises

by ELLA33 Online Now Dec 11, 2009 at 1:16 AM

Hi,
    http://www.katarina-line.com/
    here is their web site, you can try sending them fax or just call on the phone.
    It look like they still running a busines.
    Wish you nice holidays.
    Cheers
    Ella33

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • HelenNZ's Profile Photo

Re: Katarina Cruises

by HelenNZ Online Now Dec 11, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Have already left email on their website several times. That is why I wonder if they are still in business.

• HelenNZ's Profile Photo

Re: Katarina Cruises

by HelenNZ Online Now Dec 15, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Thank you, I have received an email from Sanja and they have apparently answered my emails but I have not received them. I have added the email address on their website to my address list so hopefully the emails will come through from now on.
    Regards, Helen

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines