Oostende Travel Answers

change location

flying time to Ostend

by squiggle Online Now Jun 22, 2003 at 6:55 AM

I'm planning on visiting Bruges in August and intending on flying with Ryanair from stansted to ostend- bruges airport. It will be my first time in a plane and am wondering exactly how long does the flight last? Thanks. squiggle

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Bendokan's Profile Photo

Re: Re: flying time to Ostend

by Bendokan Online Now Jun 24, 2003 at 1:13 AM

Hi, Nina is right... it takes about 35 to 40 minutes... You go up, get a drink and go down again Don't worry, there's nothing aweful about taking a plane. Kinobi

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: flying time to Ostend

by karel-gent Online Now Jun 25, 2003 at 6:47 AM

are you sure that Ryan Air has flights from Stansted to Ostend cause I think they only fly on Brussels south (Charleroi)

• Re: flying time to Ostend

by karel-gent Online Now Jun 25, 2003 at 6:49 AM

checked, and you're right, didn't know they have flights on Ostend

• Re: Re: flying time to Ostend

by daantje Online Now Jul 5, 2003 at 10:41 AM

Yes, indeed there are flights to / from the UK. This days, you can find more drunk people in the streets of Ostend then before... More work of policemen and they are already tired...

• Re: Re: flying time to Ostend

by nicolajm Online Now Jul 11, 2003 at 3:52 AM

Hiya I HATE flying with a passion, but I did this flight last week and I have to say it was definately the best one I've ever been on. You can chose the seat you want and on our flight it was only half full and so there was plenty of space to spread yourself out. It only took 30 minutes UK to Belgium and 25 minutes on the way back. You get a great view of the Belgian coast about a minute before you land. It was great!! I have already booked another flight!!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines