change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• zaffaran's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Auckland

Auckland Mar 29, 2015 at 2:26 PM

Dear VTers, can you recommend me a decent accommodation in Auckland? I mean, we'll be travelling quite on a bugdet so no Hilton , please. A small guesthouse will be perfect. Or maybe local company or trustworthy website offering this type of accommodation. Thank you in advance for your advice.

more
    • Tricky_Dicky69's Profile Photo

One night in Auckland.

Auckland Apr 3, 2015 at 2:50 AM

Hi, we will be arriving from Sydney landing at 17.10 on a Friday evening at the end of October. We are picking up a car at the airport at the start of a 32 night tour of the north island staying mainly at rented bach's at various locations. We intend staying one night in the Auckland area before heading up to Whangerei on Saturday morning. Before our journey north we need to stock up on food, wine, beer and a chilly bin etc. Can anyone suggest a mid-range motel / hotel that is within walking distance of bars & restaurants that also has a suitable supermarket / store nearby for us to stock up at. We would prefer not to stay too close to the airport as choices are limited, a suitable suburb of Auckland would be preferable. Any help would be much appreciated.

more
    • travel&tour

Wellington Apr 3, 2015 at 2:31 AM

I need to know must roam places of new zealand and how can I use my bank account there?

more