Omaha

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Greyhound station to the airport

by Uconntom Online Now Sep 24, 2011 at 11:57 AM

Travelling on the cheap - anybody know if there's a city bus I can hop from somewhere near the Greyhound station that will get me to the airport? travel time? cost? bus ID?
      approximate cab fare?
      Thanks a million!

1 Answer Sep 24, 2011 at 9:07 PM
    • Is dodge street one-way at some point and where?

by Chessrube Online Now Sep 20, 2011 at 12:59 PM

I want to travel from 144th and Dodge to my motel at 2221 Douglas. I was planning to turn right at 30th to get to Douglas and then left to get to the motel. Is dodge street one-way down there?

1 Answer Sep 20, 2011 at 1:54 PM
    • mplsbf's Profile Photo

Long-term parking

by mplsbf Online Now May 5, 2007 at 7:26 AM

My family will be driving to Omaha and catching Amtrak there for a trip to the west coast. Would it be relatively safe to park our car at the Amtrak station for a couple of weeks? If not, do you have other recommendations for long-term parking?

1 Answer Jul 1, 2009 at 5:26 PM
    • omaha in september

by madniki Online Now Dec 6, 2006 at 12:52 PM

Hi omaha,
      I'm an austrian female student planing to go to omaha in sept.07 for an internship .

1)Can you give me some suggestions for cheap accomodation or is there any organisation which can help to find a guestfamily. Or can I stay in student's home on the campus of creighton university? How much do you think it would be?

2)On my free days I would like to learn as much as possible about the typical way of life in the midwest or in small rural cities, where should I go to, what should I do?

3) Where can I meet young people?

4) Because I don't want to buy a car for one month, is there any public transport system like city buses?

Thanks for answering my questions, and have a merry christmas time

1 Answer Jul 1, 2009 at 5:39 PM
    • CindyInItaly's Profile Photo

Moving to Omaha

by CindyInItaly Online Now Oct 20, 2006 at 1:28 AM

Can anyone give some advice on the good areas of Omaha to move to? We want an older victorian house or similar (1880-1930), but aren't sure which areas are good/bad. Thanks!

2 Answers Aug 8, 2007 at 4:40 PM
    • TaraIsabella's Profile Photo

Dancing for under 21...

by TaraIsabella Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 10:58 PM

I'm moving up to Omaha next summer...Are there any good techno dance clubs that have 18 + nights?

1 Answer Oct 30, 2006 at 12:37 PM
    • my2kids's Profile Photo

Zoo - Zoo Penny Favor

by my2kids Online Now Sep 18, 2005 at 1:03 PM

Hello Omaha,

My family and I stopped at the Henry Doorly Zoo a few years ago while on our way back from a medical trip in Utah for one of our special needs children.

Our son with autism just started making and collecting zoo pennies this year, from the zoos he visits.

I would love to get him a zoo penny from the Henry Doorly Zoo and wrap it up for him for Christmas.

I'm not sure this zoo has the machine to make the pennies. But if they do and anyone is willing to make us one. I would gladly pay for the amount to have the penny done plus the shipping to send it to us here in North Dakota.

http://www.omahazoo.com/

Thanks so much,

Barb

2 Answers Aug 5, 2006 at 9:46 PM
    • diversity friendly?

by raybones Online Now Oct 10, 2004 at 12:43 PM

Is there any tension between the racial groups in omaha and how far away is Lincoln, NE ? any info would be helpful!

• Cowboy Vacation?

by capeman692 Online Now Apr 22, 2004 at 4:05 PM

Hi, We are from N.Y. and looking for a true western vacation. I found this one where they offer trailrides, roping, bull riding, bronco riding etc, its in Nebraska. Has anyone been there it looks great. www.milesranch.com Thanks

3 Answers Apr 26, 2004 at 11:32 PM