Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

Flights to Japan from Kamchatka

Japan Nov 22, 2015 at 7:59 AM

Hallo peeps,
      I am planning trip to Russia on the transibirian, catching train from Helsinki via St Pete's to Moscow to Vladivostok, than I found flight from Vladivostock to Petropavlosk-Kamchatskiy and exploring Kamchatka for couple of weeks. From there we want to fly to Japan, Sapporo preferably and after spending week there, fly home.
      My plan looks good on paper but now I have a problem, it seems Aeroflot do not fly from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy to Japan.
      And anybody of you lovely peeps give me idea how I can get to Japan from KamĨatka ( plane, boat) without going back to Vladivostok or anywhere else?
      Many thanks!

P.S same question is posted on Russia forum too

• EffaEfufu's Profile Photo

Disneysea/land tickets

Tokyo Nov 12, 2015 at 7:53 AM

Can someone pls reccomend me websites or travel agents where I can purchase Disneyland/sea tickets at discounted price?
      Thank you

Pre book tickets for Shinkansen to osaka

Tokyo Nov 10, 2015 at 9:19 AM

can I prebooked my tickets to Osaka on the Shinkansen? If so, how do I go about doing it?

• Public transport

Himeji Nov 4, 2015 at 10:54 AM

Does the bus from Kansai airport in Osaka to Himeji city stop directly outside the station?

• exceellent's Profile Photo

hiroshima pass

Hiroshima Oct 29, 2015 at 10:21 AM

is some pass valid on airport limosine ?

local hiroshima pass ?

• I need help to understand how to turn off a solar radio I bought in Kyoto

Tokyo Oct 28, 2015 at 6:39 PM

Can somebody who knows how to read Japanese help me how to turn off a solar radio box + multi charge which is just a small gadget?
      I scanned the instructions but I can't seem to paste a picture here :(

Would appreciate the help very much.

Thanks in advance.

• Lindakrisch's Profile Photo

Stores in Matsuyama

Matsuyama Nov 23, 2015 at 6:25 PM

Are there stores where they acceptnAmerican gift cards?

• faffy's Profile Photo

where is the best place to stay for a week in tokyo

Tokyo Nov 18, 2015 at 3:43 AM

hi. I am travelling with my husband on January 1. I am just wondering what place to stay in Tokyo. a place near in shopping areas, accessible to train stations, restaurants and interesting places. also, what clothes do we need to bring. many thanks in advance.

• Transfer from Naha Airport (Okinawa) to Hotel

Okinawa Nov 9, 2015 at 10:37 PM

Hi, what is the best way to get from Naha Airport, Okinawa, to Moon Ocean Ginowan Hotel ((aside from the Monorail & Airport Limousine bus)).

I'm looking for an option or booking/purchasing a private car transfer online. Which Okinawa transport companies would be reliable ? Arrival in Okinawa is tomorrow.

• 3tt3n3n's Profile Photo

Luggage lockers in Gion Shijyo Station

Kyoto Nov 9, 2015 at 12:51 AM

Does anyone know if there is a luggage locker in Gion Shijyo Station where we can leave our luggage while we tour Kyoto?

• UK passport holder visa

Osaka Nov 4, 2015 at 10:53 AM

Does anybody have any experience with applying for extended period of stay if I am to stay in Japan for more than 90 days? Is it okay that my return ticket has a date on that is over 90 days from my out ticket?

Japanese Selvedge denim

Tokyo Nov 10, 2015 at 9:37 AM

Can someone suggest places that I can purchase affordable Japanese selvedge denims or any vintage/2nd hand store where I can get really cool stuffs?
      What are the popular brand names of these selvedge denims?

Thank you!

• My Myanmar trip in December

Tokyo Nov 14, 2015 at 6:50 AM

I'm planning to trip Myanmar this December(from 19th-24th night).

My flight will get there to Yangon at 17:15 Dec 19th and leave Yangon at 22:10 Dec 24 to Tokyo and arriving early in the morning of 25th.

So it's pretty short stay, i'm not planning to stay Yangon much,but love to visit Bagan for sure. However, I want to visit Inle lake as well.

My concern on this trip is..
      1)I would love to relax and see historical cites as well as natures.

2)My current plan as below:

12/19--->17:15 arrive to Yangon. stay one night in Yangon

12/20--->leave for Bagan by airplane.

12/21--->stay Bagan

12/22--->leave for Inle lake by air plane

12/23--->stay in Inle lake

12/24--->stay in Inle lake and leave Inle lake afternoon for Yangon to catch my flight to Tokyo of 22:10.

12/25--->arrive tokyo early in the morning

3)my plan above is tight for the last day?

4)which do you recommend to stay longer, Bagan or Inle lake?
      Or if you have any advice on my travel plan above, pls let me know.

5)Im travelling myself,but at the same time I would love to make friends during my travel.
      Hotel can have arrangements for tourist?

6)Is it better to stay at hotel?(I want my own room,bathroom,but in the meantime, would love to make friends as well:))

Thanks for reading my long question!
      I appreciate your kind help:)

3days in Osaka. What should I do?

Osaka Nov 10, 2015 at 9:28 AM

Il be droppingby Osaka for 3days and will be going USS to spend a whole
      Day at.
      What' are the other nice places to checkout?
      And where can I find great affordable selvedge denim in Osaka?
      Il be staying at grand gravia

Narita airport to shibuya

Tokyo Nov 22, 2015 at 6:18 AM

Hello vters!
      Need some advise on various options of shuttle buses from Narita airport to Shibuya ( Ceruleun tokyu hotel) .
      Which bus services should I take?

Tokyo trip for 7days

Tokyo Nov 10, 2015 at 8:00 AM

I needed some tips for my Virgin Tokyo trip end of the month.
      1) should I get a nex , suica or pormo card for my travels in Tokyo or it would be better savings for me to get the JR pass since il be using it for my 3days trip to Osaka on the Shinkansen ?
      2) will I be able to use the JR pass for the public transportation in Tokyo such as the metro n buses?
      3) or would it best for me to just purchase a single return trip to Osaka on the Shinkansen?
      4) is it advisable to take an airport bus or express to my hotel (CERELEUN TOKYU HOTEL)?
      5)any tour websites that I can buy Disney sea/land at a much affordable rate?