Olympos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus from Kumluka to Antalya airport

by julietbonnet Online Now Sep 23, 2013 at 9:14 AM

what is best way to get from Kumluka to Antalya airport by bus, and how long will the journey take, 15th October 2013

3 Answers Sep 23, 2013 at 11:45 PM
    • Getting to Olympos from the Airport late at night

by kapattison87 Online Now May 20, 2013 at 9:45 AM

My flight lands in Antalya quite late at about 9pm... Does anyone know how much a local taxi would cost?

4 Answers May 21, 2013 at 6:11 AM
    • Daphne House Guest House

by fezziechick Online Now Jul 20, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Hi All-has anyone stayed here before? Just wondering how to get there from Antalya airport without a car? were going to be arriving at about midnight on a friday night, so I know the dolmus will be out, anyone got a taxi to Olympos from the airport before? recommend anyone? Really I would like to email Daphne house to ask their advice, but there isnt an email address on any of the web pages I have found,does anyone have one? any info greatly appreciated!
      thanks

1 Answer Jul 22, 2011 at 2:25 AM
    • Olympos to Greece

by margretl Online Now May 9, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Can anyone tell me how to travel from Olympos to Greece are there any ferries? or busses ?

1 Answer May 11, 2010 at 1:41 AM
    • Chimeara

by btlim Online Now Mar 31, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Plannig to travel from Fethiye to Olympos to see the flame. Can I know what is the traveling time from Fethiye and how can i reach chimeara from town. any good accommadations in that area.

1 Answer Mar 31, 2010 at 11:11 AM
    • Bus services

by NaomiBone Online Now Feb 28, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Hi was wondering if you could tell me the best way to get from Olympos to Saklikent gorge by bus?? And then back to Antalya again also by bus?
      Do the buses run frequently? How long does the journey take? And how much will it cost in local currency? Any help will be greatly appreciated! thankyou

• olympos - antalya

by tarly Online Now May 5, 2008 at 10:35 PM

i was just wondering how i get from olympos to antalya?
      can i book and pay for this before i start my holiday?

3 Answers May 10, 2008 at 3:19 AM