Olympia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• High School Trip

Vashon Island Apr 7, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I am taking a group of high school students to the Seattle area on April 30-May 2. We will be staying in cabins at Camp Burton on Vashon Island. Are there any potential attractions that high school students might enjoy on the island?

more
    • Olympic NP or Mt. Rainier in May last week

Washington State Apr 15, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Hi All,
      I will be landing in Seattle on Fri night (5/23) and have 2 days with me to see one of Olympic/Mt. Rainier NP

Which one should I select and what should be the "Must See" attractions, keeping in mind that this will be the Memorial Day weekend and some of these place may still be under snow

My main objective is to capture nature/landscape photos, especially around Sunset / Sunrise / Night time. Are there any waterfalls/short hikes that I should see/do ?

Thanks

more
    • taxi from airport

Seattle Apr 8, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Does anyone know how much it will cost to take a taxi from Sea-Tac International airport to the Space Needle area?

Thanks!

more
    • My duaghter's 16th birthday dinner

by aprilgedney Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Looking for a nice, but fun place for my daughter's 16th birthday dinner. She doesn't want a big party, so we want to take her somewhere modern and nice...any ideas?

2 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 6:22 PM
    • Night Life for mature people in Olympia/Lacey WA

by saiokc Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Is there a night club (could be combination club/restaurant) in Olympia or Lacey for mature people who like to dance, listen to music and like to dress for the evening?

1 Answer Nov 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM
    • Blues Bar in Olympia

by good2bme Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Best Blues Bar in Olympia?

3 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 12:12 PM
    • How far from the capital to Olympia?

by RenaeMaihi Online Now Feb 11, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Hi there, I am from New Zealand and was wondering how long does it take to drive from Washington D.C to Olympia?

Thanks

17 Answers Nov 14, 2010 at 12:44 AM
    • live music in Olympia

by suzinoly Online Now Oct 13, 2009 at 9:27 PM

please give a listing of places where I might enjoy live rock music in the Olympia downtown area-new to the city and looking for live music clubs...please give suggestions.
      Thanks, suz

• Halloween for little ones?

by dalkat Online Now Aug 24, 2007 at 4:21 PM

We recently moved here from Kansas and are wondering what halloween is like in here. Does it rain? Is it cold? Is it safe for little ones? We are used to a very small town life and we are quite overwhelmed by the size of this area.We have a 3 and 5 year old. We usually just take them to a nice neighborhood and follow behind them is there a place like that here?Thanks, for any reply.

• Saturday Night in Olympia

by paulgravesUK Online Now Apr 18, 2007 at 9:01 AM

Hi,
      Me and my friend are staying in Olympia for one night on a road trip down the West Coast. Anyone have any advice on where we can stay and where's good to get drunk and party?

2 Answers Apr 23, 2007 at 5:34 PM
    • Weather in the fall

by SteveinMD Online Now Apr 4, 2007 at 9:51 AM

I am considering visting in the fall. What is the weather like in September/October?

2 Answers Apr 9, 2007 at 3:22 PM
    • ballnchain's Profile Photo

Moving to Olympia

by ballnchain Online Now Apr 30, 2006 at 12:47 PM

Hi, I'm moving to Olympia with my family (2 young boys) and just wondering if anyone has a favorite area to live in Olympia. I am coming in a few weeks to look at places, but I don't really know the area. What area is best for kids? What area should I stay clear of? Any suggestions are really appreciated.

2 Answers May 12, 2006 at 10:45 AM
    • artgrad's Profile Photo

I'm not sure how often this forum gets visited but....

by artgrad Online Now Jun 30, 2005 at 5:25 PM

My sister just got a job in Olympia, relocating from Bellingham. She is having such a hard time finding a place for her and her dog and cat. She has checked intensely online and the papers, asked around. She said it seems it works more by word of mouth, but if you don't live there, how do you get in? Where do all the students live when they want to be off campus? Where do all the hippies live? I'm pretty sure she wants no roommates, and preferably rent under500 a month. Please someone help!

• dickiemint's Profile Photo

olympia area

by dickiemint Online Now May 25, 2004 at 3:45 PM

we are going to olympia at the end of july / aug and would like to know what sort of thing there are to see and do bearing in mind we have never been to the states before . also can you swim with dolphins in this area. all tips and advice would be appreciated thanks

3 Answers May 25, 2004 at 7:01 PM