Olongapo City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Medical/Health Insurance Question

Manila Dec 18, 2014 at 5:07 AM

To the Expats and foreign students who live in the Philippines, I am researching what health/medical insurance company to sign up with, preferably US based, that will provide good and reliable coverage while a person is living in the Philippines. It appears there are quite a few companies out there. One I found that seems to have comprehensive coverage is GeoBlue. Anyone have any experience with GeoBlue? Any other companies that you had good (or bad) experience with? Thanks.

more
    • Travelling - Puerto princesa > Port Barton

Port Barton Dec 24, 2014 at 9:19 AM

I reach at puerto princesa airport at 6 in evening and I have to arrive at Port Barton the same day. I know there is a jeepney everyday at 9am but what are other alternatives so that I don't have to spend so much time waiting?

more
    • san fernando pampanga to baguio

Baguio Dec 22, 2014 at 8:03 AM

may masasakyan pa ba kaming bus bukas?

more
    • Good resort

Boracay Island Dec 17, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Do you know a good resort on Boracay, near station 1, 2 or 3 that is new? So maybe not yet on booking and agoda. The price around 75 dollar a night

Thank you

more
    • Directions going to Luna, La Union from Cubao, QC via Public Transpo (and vice versa)

Province of La Union Nov 29, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Hello,

I would like to inquire for directions going to Luna, La Union from Cubao, QC if I'll take public transportation. I have inquired to Partas earlier and there is no direct route to Luna from Cubao, which means that I have to drop off in Balaoan. Also I would like to request for directions going back to Cubao. Please advise. Thank you!

more
    • Unique82's Profile Photo

Manila day tours with a group

Manila Yesterday

I'm in Manila I'm trying to book day tours outside of Manila like tall valance eat but all the tout companies I find are wanting to give me a private tour, but I'd like to join a group can someone please help me

more
    • Monopal's Profile Photo

How to get from lipa to Baguio

Lipa City Dec 25, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Taga sabang poh q pano q maka biyahe pupuntang Baguio

more
    • Data plan recommendations

Palawan Dec 25, 2014 at 12:59 PM

What are data plan options in Palawan? Traveling there soon and need minimal internet, not finding any good  info! Thanks!!!

more
    • sherese7's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Puerto Princesa

Palawan Dec 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Hey all, we are backpackers traveling to Palawan in late Jan. We land in the eve and are looking for a good place for 2 nights. Preferably a place with pool. We will spend up to $50ish per nite because we want comfort after a 27hr flight. (after that we will be back to backpacker budget) It would be ideal to find something in walking distance or bicycle to restaurants, beaches,etc.
      Can anyone help out with recommendations.
      Thanks SO much :)

more
    • audspice's Profile Photo

Hotel Henrico

Baguio City Dec 16, 2014 at 3:53 AM

Which is better - cleanliness and location - Kisad or Legarda?

more
    • victorcklau's Profile Photo

Villa Escudero

Manila Dec 16, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Anyone is planning to go Villa Escudero? I will be in Manila till Dec 30 and looking to join a tour group or private group (cheaper I think and more fun!). So if you (locals and foreigners) are planning such a trip, please let me know ... just me alone! Thanks! (Staying around Newport City, Manila.)

more
    • Find room for group trip

Boracay Island Dec 20, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Hye there.
      I would to request the room for 10 person (5 rooms) budget below PH2600
      We will arrive and check in on 4th april 2015 and check out on 8th april 2015.
      We hope you can provide us that room. And if you can provide us that room can you susgest us to other hotel or chalet which can provide us 5 rooms. We hope you can help us. Waiting for your reply
      Can email to me at hairehassan36@gmail.com

more
    • Shawn_tot's Profile Photo

Pets traveling to Baguio

Baguio Dec 14, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Hi, is there any bus company that accepts small pets going to Baguio? I want to bring him for this holiday and enjoy the weather.

more
    • Hotel or Resort to Stay

Pagudpud Dec 10, 2014 at 7:35 PM

Hello po! I'm from San Fernando, La Union and we (friends) are looking for a place to stay in Pagudpud. Either resort or hotel na affordable. Our plan is to travel on 19th at 6PM and hopefully to arrive midnight at Pagudpud then check-in na. To further help me to decide,

Check-in sa Resort (maybe Saud Beach Resort) and stay for a day. Next day, check-out na and stop-overs na lang sa Bangui Windmills, Laoag hanggang makarating na ng SFC La Union.

Pa-advise naman po. Thank you!

more
    • medical care

Baguio Dec 5, 2014 at 3:28 PM

i will need to see a physician in baguio, where I plan to live and marry a local Filipina. I take two meds which will need a prescription in the Philippines, one a benzodiazepam type for OCD ant the other an opioid for chronic backpain and restless less syndrome. I cannot tolerate nsaids as I lost half of my kidney function on them. I tried to make an appointment at the clinic?/medical center? used Philippine doctor or a website of a similar name. I will run out of these meds soon after I arrive in early December. how hard is it to get a physician's appointment. I am a retired physician myself and realize it can be frustrating. thank you for your help. this is a great site, peter Dohan, md

more
    • WIKEND TRIP (DEC 27-28) LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION AND TOUR

Baguio Dec 3, 2014 at 8:13 PM

we are 3 couples looking for affordable cheap accomodation in baguio city,, and also is there any or somebody we can help us in our itinerary, we have places we want to visit,, thank you

more
    • How to get to Anda

Bohol Dec 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Hello,

How knows the best/cheapiest way to travel from Tag airport Bohol to the east cost, Anda? We have a hotel there but the pick up service of the hotel is 3000 peso's. So that is al lot of money. Does anybody has a better idea?

Thank you

more
    • bminorca's Profile Photo

Taxis and ATMs at Manila airport

Manila Dec 19, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Regarding Terminal 2 at Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)

1. Where is the official taxi booth?
      2. How does it work? Am I supposed to buy a coupon? Do they take credit cards?
      3. Is there an ATM at Terminal 2?

Thanks!

more
    • Nuclear power plant

Province of Bataan Dec 5, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi, my question pertains to the batman nuclear facility.

I read on the Internet than you can take tours, however not much information is available.

Is it open 7 days a week ?

Can I turn up at entrance and buy a ticket or do I have to go on a pre arranged organised tour?

This and any other information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
      Tony.

more
    • DIY Coregidor vs Packaged Tour ?

Corregidor Island Dec 22, 2014 at 2:18 PM

Planning to visit Coregidor this week. Is it small enough to go around by ourselves so we aren't restricted by thr tour itineraries ? Or is the packaged tour of Sun cruises flexible enough to allow tourists to stop in certain areas specifically interesting to them, i.e. Go off the IT ?

more
    • Health/Medical Insurance Question

Philippines Dec 17, 2014 at 5:07 AM

To the Expats and foreign students who live in the Philippines, I am researching what health/medical insurance company to sign up with that will provide good and reliable coverage while a person is living in the Philippines. It appears there are quite a few companies out there. One I found that seems to have comprehensive coverage is GeoBlue. Anyone have any experience with GeoBlue? Any other recommendations that you had good experience with?

Thanks

more
    • Where to go to avoid the typhoon?

Philippines Dec 3, 2014 at 4:34 PM

I'm in Oslob now after swimming with whale sharks which was awesome btw. I had planned to spend the next week on Cebu and Bohol then a few days on Boracay before flying home. So my question is I guess is there somewhere else in the Philippines I can fly to, from Cebu, to avoid it then fly back early next week? Somewhere with nice beaches and snorkeling would be good. N.B. I've already been to Puerto Galera. Lastly after seeing how low lying the land is around here I hope if the typhoon comes this way everyone will be ok as a storm surge would cause a lot of damage.

more

Popular Olongapo City Travel Answer Locations

• Transportation

Olongapo City Jul 23, 2014 at 9:32 PM

Best way to get from Manila to Olongapo City with luggage

2 Answers Oct 7, 2014 at 4:50 AM
    • roblesrogelio's Profile Photo

Finding someone in olongapo

Olongapo City Apr 17, 2014 at 11:21 AM

How would someone find the barangay captain? Do they have to find a build or call?

6 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 6:43 AM

Basketball in olongapo

Olongapo City Apr 17, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Is there a gym or courts around olongapo? If so are they easy to find?

3 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 7:55 PM

What should i wear to olongapo city?

Olongapo City Apr 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Im 6'4 tall hispanic filipino. I'm going alone from usa to manila then to olongapo to visit family from my dad side who i have never met. I dont want to look like a tourist, i just want to wear whatever everyone else wears. I will most-likely visit in january. I am just going to show up at my relatives house and hope they accept me even though they dont know me. i wish i knew them so i could call them to let them know. I hope they will accept me as family even tho ive never met them and all i have is a picture of my grandma with my dad. Crossing my fingers everything works out if not i have to go back to manila. =.= a

sorry about my rambling okay so my question are

What should i wear i know il stick out like a sore thumb?
      Do people in olongapo speak english?
      are people in olongapo friendly?

29 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 4:08 AM
    • travel time

Olongapo City Apr 5, 2014 at 3:03 AM

what is time is last trip from olongapo

3 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 7:24 AM
    • victory liner

Olongapo Dec 28, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Do bus trips going to olongapo need to be reserved? Or buy tickets with an earlier date?

1 Answer Dec 28, 2013 at 4:05 AM
    • Renting a car

Olongapo City Sep 13, 2013 at 5:56 AM

How much does it cost to rent a car in subic r olongapo for a week ? Which company is cheaper ?

1 Answer Sep 13, 2013 at 9:26 AM
    • Vivi14's Profile Photo

shuttle service to ocean adventure

Olongapo Aug 23, 2013 at 8:22 PM

i would just like to ask where can we find shuttle service to ocean adventure if we are coming from the bus terminal. i heard that the taxi fare is expensive. thanks a lot!

4 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 6:23 AM
    • Subic Grand Sea via Comute

Olongapo City Jul 30, 2013 at 12:47 AM

How to go to Subic grand seas if you will just commute from manila? is there other way than taxi? Thanks. :)

2 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 5:33 AM
    • Getting around Subic

Olongapo City Oct 9, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Hi guys, I am new here.. My friends and I are going on an overnight stay in Canoe Beach Resort this October. The day after, we would like to proceed to Subic and visit Zoobic, Treetop and Duty Free. Problem is, I read that taxi rates are high (400 one way), packages are for 12 persons up and include manila-subic-manila rates. Is it really advisable to rent a car/van for our trip? Or can anyone advise me how to commute from the SBMA gate to the aforementioned locations and back.. Help please =) Thanks!

2 Answers Nov 7, 2012 at 2:09 PM
    • taxi face

Olongapo City Aug 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM

gud day po. just asking po, how much the fare for taxi ride from bus terminal going to ocean adventure? were planning to go there this weekend. thanks!

6 Answers Nov 7, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    • NAS Cubi Point

Olongapo City May 13, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Looking for pictures or video of what remains of NAS Cubi Point. Please help I was stationed there in the sixties and haven't been back since.

2 Answers Jul 18, 2012 at 9:15 PM
    • going to subic grand seas

Olongapo City Feb 14, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Hi how can i go to subic grand seas? i know there's a victory liner bus from pasay to olongapo, but is there a taxi available in Olongapo victory liner bus station that can take us in Subic Grand Seas Resort?

3 Answers Feb 14, 2012 at 8:49 AM
    • Going to Ocean View Beach Resort

Olongapo City Dec 14, 2011 at 12:31 AM

How can I go to Ocean Beach Resort? If I will ride a Bus from Victory Liner Cubao Station? Thanks.

1 Answer Dec 14, 2011 at 10:32 PM
    • I am looking for hotels in Olongkapo's Barretta Bar District

Olongapo City Aug 7, 2011 at 6:46 AM

We plan to come to Olongapo and we are looking for hotels
      near to the Bar area ( believe it is Barrio Barretto )

Appreciate if anyone can give me some suggestions.

My Name is Peter and my email is chongweimeng@yahoo.com

1 Answer Aug 7, 2011 at 8:47 AM
    • Rental Cars and Drivers in Olangapo area

Olongapo City Apr 2, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Can anyone refer a fair and reasonable car rental company that also offers drivers? Costs?

Thank you.

• pls help...

Olongapo City Mar 14, 2011 at 1:35 AM

How can I go to By the sea resort by bus? i'm from cubao..
      thanks

2 Answers Mar 14, 2011 at 11:05 PM
    • Nearest hotel/accommodation near the victory liner bus station.

Olongapo City Dec 5, 2010 at 3:08 AM

I am arriving for a holiday in January and wanted to spend a night in Olongapo before continuing my journey north early the next day. Has anyone know any hotel that is close to the victory liner bus terminal? Please let me know of the hotel name and contact number if you know any. Thanks very much.

1 Answer Dec 15, 2010 at 3:28 AM
    • Seeking a 12 month or longer rental of a 1BD House/APT/Duplex in Olongapo City/Subic Bay

Olongapo Aug 24, 2010 at 1:14 PM

I'm an American ExPat in his early 60's and retired.

I am not "rich Kano" but I would like to relocate to the RP, in particular, Subic/OC as it is far too expensive to live anywhere in the US on my modest Pension.
      I have made several trips to Subic and OC and I love it there and want to make it my home for the rest of my life.

I'm seeking a SECURE, 1BD, 1 CR, with flushable toilet, and basic furnishings such as a bed, couch, rice cooker, TV, etc...
      I would also require AirCon.
      Hot water would be nice, but not necessary.
      Internet access via DSL or faster is a desirable.

It could be a small house, an apt, a duplex, etc...except for a Nipa Hut or a share rental.(Bedspace, etc...)

I will be living there alone, unless I end up married to one of the many beautiful Filipina's I always see when I visit the the RP islands.

Depending on the area and the condition of the rental, my price range for the rental is between 7,000PhP - 11,250PhP per month, 12 Month Minimum, to be paid monthly by the 3rd of each month.
      I will also pay a reasonable cleaning deposit and the last month's rent in advance.

I am seeking something fairly quiet, but close to downtown OC or preferably, Barrio Barreto near The National Highway in Subic
      Last time I was in Subic (2008) there was a lot of new home Construction/Subdivisions and Apts. being built.

Pictures and details along with the address of the rental can be emailed to howardhuge@hushmail.com

I have many ExPAt friends in Subic/Olongapo that can drive to the rental and, with your permission, take a look at it for me as I currently reside in the US but will re-locate to the RP as soon as suitable housing is obtained.

Please keep in mind that I am very neat and clean and will have a lady come in and help me clean 2-3x per week, as well as have a lady come in and cook 2-3x per week, and I'm also very quiet.

I am also very responsible, easy to get along with, and a model tenant.
      You will wish all of your renter's were like me.

A parking space is not required, as I will travel via Trikes and Cabs and Walk for many of my outdoor activities, depending on where I will live.

AirCon, Cleanliness, Fairly Quiet, Secure and Accessible to "town" are the most important elements in my search.

Much thanks and "Mabuhay!"
      Peter
      howardhuge@hushmail.com

Honest people, no need to read below - it is for crooks:

Scammers, forget it. I have heard and seen it all and I won't spend or send a single Centavo to anyone under any circumstances that I have not personally met them or have not previously done business with them, so don't bother wasting your time.
      Or mine.

Again, Thank you and "Mabuhay!"

7 Answers Sep 21, 2010 at 12:46 AM
    • Sheavens Seafront Resort

Olongapo Jun 4, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Hi,

Does anybody experience to stay at this resort.
      Any feedback will be appreciated.
      I will treat in suprise my family and am considering this place.

thanks to all

2 Answers Jun 15, 2014 at 4:14 AM
    • ocean adventure travel without car

Olongapo City May 24, 2010 at 7:17 PM

how do you go from subic intl hotel to ocean adventure if you do not have your own car?

are there public transports?

6 Answers Jun 3, 2010 at 1:12 AM
    • Need Advise

Olongapo Apr 7, 2010 at 10:11 PM

My friends have connected me with a lady from the area and this is my first visit.I travel the world and want a really nice hotel not really concerned about price.Which is the best in this area?

2 Answers Apr 11, 2010 at 9:44 PM
    • rhiz's Profile Photo

fully furnished for rent

Olongapo City Aug 10, 2009 at 9:15 AM

hi to all..i have a friend who wants to rent at least 3 weeks fully or semi furnished house in olongapo..is there any one can help?not exceeding 15k budget.

1 Answer Aug 27, 2010 at 5:05 AM
    • For Rent House or Hotel 14 days

Olongapo City Jul 19, 2009 at 5:42 AM

Hello Everybody,
      I need help to find a cheap house or hotel for rent for 14 days family of 4
      We are planning to visit again the Olongapo city on First week of Aug.
      I need some Help..

Thank you,

MonanMike

2 Answers Aug 8, 2009 at 10:22 AM
    • Bar hopping

Olongapo City Apr 16, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Hi,
      Does anyone know which are the best bars to go barhopping in Olongapo?
      Cheers
      Salav

6 Answers Aug 9, 2009 at 9:23 PM
    • chazter6's Profile Photo

Church Information

Olongapo City Jul 14, 2008 at 2:45 PM

Hello,
      I was wondering if you can help me out. I am a Filipino living in the States
      for the last 37 years and trying to find some information regarding the Church I
      was baptized in. According to my records, it says that I was baptized in a
      church call St. Augustine. I have been searching using Google.com for this but
      nothing has come up for any Churches named St. Augustine in Olongapo City. I
      even went to the city's official website but no luck. Anyone can help
      me out? If anything maybe a listing of Roman Catholic church's in Olongapo
      City? It would be great if I can find some contact information.

I would be very grateful for your assistance. You may wonder why I am asking? I
      am getting married soon and the Catholic Church here in the United States is
      wishing to see a copy of my Baptismal Certificate.

I hope someday soon, I can make it back to Olongapo, my birthplace.

I thank you in advance.

4 Answers Aug 8, 2008 at 7:25 PM
    • ritchelledelgado's Profile Photo

house for rent overnyt. 2bedroom

Olongapo City Apr 24, 2008 at 7:47 PM

can u help me find house for rent ung medyo cheap lng for overnyt lng. in subic?? tnx..

1 Answer Jul 24, 2008 at 2:02 AM
    • 3 bedrrom house for rent in SUBIC????

Olongapo City Feb 6, 2008 at 6:49 PM

good day...
      may i know if anyone out there know a 3bedrrom house in Subic which we can rent? we will be staying there for one night only..before we head to la union and baguio...i have googled it but i only come up with houses for long term lease...
      thank you so much

3 Answers Jul 24, 2008 at 2:15 AM
    • Orion to Olongapo

Olongapo Jan 25, 2008 at 7:55 PM

What's the best way from Orion (ferry port) to SBMA?

Phil

• pls help me!

Olongapo City Nov 15, 2007 at 10:08 PM

hi were planning to go to subic this dec with my classmates.. ask ko lang kng pano pumunta kc mag commute lng kme.. and plano nmeng magstay sna s johan's resort kc mura lng dun... blak nman nmen magpnta s ocean adv.,zoobic safari and slide for life... pano ba? anu-ano b dpat sakyan?

pls help me guys!!!! thanks a lot....

1 Answer Nov 22, 2007 at 1:19 PM