Olongapo City Travel Answers

change location
ritchelledelgado's Profile Photo

house for rent overnyt. 2bedroom

by ritchelledelgado Online Now Apr 24, 2008 at 7:47 PM

can u help me find house for rent ung medyo cheap lng for overnyt lng. in subic?? tnx..

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • daisydayag's Profile Photo

Re: house for rent overnyt. 2bedroom

by daisydayag Online Now Jul 24, 2008 at 2:02 AM

hi! there are houses for rent..houses that used to be where the US navy and their families stayed...these houses are in Binictican and Kalayaan..The price ranges from Php 4,500 to Php 6,000.00 for a night (and P500.00 will be deducted on the second night).

The house, of course, is fully furnished (air conditioned, with cable tv,refrigerator, kitchen utensils, etc.) The houses in Binictican and Kalayaan usually has three bedrooms and is good for 15-18 persons.

If I may suggest, you can also try Legenda Suites in Cubi. There are two bedroom units and are all fully furnished. I remember, it costs about Php 3,600.00-Php 4,500.00 with the inclusion of breakfast.

Subic Bay Freeport Zone is near the area of Olongapo City. In Olongapo City, there are hotels and lodges that are much much cheaper than in Subic Freeport Zone that cost around Php 1,200.00 for two persons and for additional mattresses, would mean additional charge of course. However, compared to renting a house where you can cook, you would necessarily have to buy food in nearby fastfood chains or "carinderia".

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Olongapo City Travel Answer Locations