Olongapo City Travel Answers

change location

Availiable Hotels around Subic

by tektron Online Now Oct 12, 2007 at 8:23 PM

I will be in Subic Bay from 30 Oct. to 03 November. My wife & 2 sons (age 9 & 2) will be meeting me there. We need Hotel accomadations at a nice & safe hotel.
Are there any availiabilities during that time frame? And anyway I can make
reservation online and pay upon arrival??

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • PinoyTraveler's Profile Photo

Re: Availiable Hotels around Subic

by PinoyTraveler Online Now Oct 13, 2007 at 9:50 AM

try calling the legenda (subiclegend.com). though detached from the main building i particularly like their "garden suites" (just across the swimming pool and beside the church)!

cheaper is subic international hotel. go for rooms at 'Delta Building' which is across the big pool. the rooms are better than at Bravo or Alpha Building (main)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Yla's Profile Photo

Re: Availiable Hotels around Subic

by Yla Online Now Oct 16, 2007 at 9:01 AM

Hi Tektron! You can check out the new boutique hotels that sprung up in the last 2 years along the Waterfront of Subic Bay. Here's one i tried - Subic Park Hotel (047-2522092) price starts at P1925. Very family friendly and has a small pool for the kids not to get bored. Prime location in the waterfront/marina too, great at night! Its 2 doors after well-known restobar Pier One. Free wifi service at the lobby and restaurant/pool area. Very friendly staff. (just reminded me to do a review :)

Have a great time!

-Yla

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Olongapo City Travel Answer Locations