change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• roblesrogelio's Profile Photo

Basketball in olongapo

Olongapo City Apr 17, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Is there a gym or courts around olongapo? If so are they easy to find?

more
    • travel time

Olongapo City Apr 5, 2014 at 3:03 AM

what is time is last trip from olongapo

more

Finding someone in olongapo

Olongapo City Apr 17, 2014 at 11:21 AM

How would someone find the barangay captain? Do they have to find a build or call?

more

What should i wear to olongapo city?

Olongapo City Apr 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Im 6'4 tall hispanic filipino. I'm going alone from usa to manila then to olongapo to visit family from my dad side who i have never met. I dont want to look like a tourist, i just want to wear whatever everyone else wears. I will most-likely visit in january. I am just going to show up at my relatives house and hope they accept me even though they dont know me. i wish i knew them so i could call them to let them know. I hope they will accept me as family even tho ive never met them and all i have is a picture of my grandma with my dad. Crossing my fingers everything works out if not i have to go back to manila. =.= a

sorry about my rambling okay so my question are

What should i wear i know il stick out like a sore thumb?
      Do people in olongapo speak english?
      are people in olongapo friendly?

more

Near Olongapo

• victory liner

by marj.lu Online Now Dec 28, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Do bus trips going to olongapo need to be reserved? Or buy tickets with an earlier date?

1 Answer Dec 28, 2013 at 4:05 AM
    • Vivi14's Profile Photo

shuttle service to ocean adventure

by Vivi14 Online Now Aug 23, 2013 at 8:22 PM

i would just like to ask where can we find shuttle service to ocean adventure if we are coming from the bus terminal. i heard that the taxi fare is expensive. thanks a lot!

4 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 6:23 AM
    • Seeking a 12 month or longer rental of a 1BD House/APT/Duplex in Olongapo City/Subic Bay

by phpeters87 Online Now Aug 24, 2010 at 1:14 PM

I'm an American ExPat in his early 60's and retired.

I am not "rich Kano" but I would like to relocate to the RP, in particular, Subic/OC as it is far too expensive to live anywhere in the US on my modest Pension.
      I have made several trips to Subic and OC and I love it there and want to make it my home for the rest of my life.

I'm seeking a SECURE, 1BD, 1 CR, with flushable toilet, and basic furnishings such as a bed, couch, rice cooker, TV, etc...
      I would also require AirCon.
      Hot water would be nice, but not necessary.
      Internet access via DSL or faster is a desirable.

It could be a small house, an apt, a duplex, etc...except for a Nipa Hut or a share rental.(Bedspace, etc...)

I will be living there alone, unless I end up married to one of the many beautiful Filipina's I always see when I visit the the RP islands.

Depending on the area and the condition of the rental, my price range for the rental is between 7,000PhP - 11,250PhP per month, 12 Month Minimum, to be paid monthly by the 3rd of each month.
      I will also pay a reasonable cleaning deposit and the last month's rent in advance.

I am seeking something fairly quiet, but close to downtown OC or preferably, Barrio Barreto near The National Highway in Subic
      Last time I was in Subic (2008) there was a lot of new home Construction/Subdivisions and Apts. being built.

Pictures and details along with the address of the rental can be emailed to howardhuge@hushmail.com

I have many ExPAt friends in Subic/Olongapo that can drive to the rental and, with your permission, take a look at it for me as I currently reside in the US but will re-locate to the RP as soon as suitable housing is obtained.

Please keep in mind that I am very neat and clean and will have a lady come in and help me clean 2-3x per week, as well as have a lady come in and cook 2-3x per week, and I'm also very quiet.

I am also very responsible, easy to get along with, and a model tenant.
      You will wish all of your renter's were like me.

A parking space is not required, as I will travel via Trikes and Cabs and Walk for many of my outdoor activities, depending on where I will live.

AirCon, Cleanliness, Fairly Quiet, Secure and Accessible to "town" are the most important elements in my search.

Much thanks and "Mabuhay!"
      Peter
      howardhuge@hushmail.com

Honest people, no need to read below - it is for crooks:

Scammers, forget it. I have heard and seen it all and I won't spend or send a single Centavo to anyone under any circumstances that I have not personally met them or have not previously done business with them, so don't bother wasting your time.
      Or mine.

Again, Thank you and "Mabuhay!"

7 Answers Sep 21, 2010 at 12:46 AM
    • Sheavens Seafront Resort

by Oniers59 Online Now Jun 4, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Hi,

Does anybody experience to stay at this resort.
      Any feedback will be appreciated.
      I will treat in suprise my family and am considering this place.

thanks to all

1 Answer Aug 24, 2010 at 11:33 AM
    • Need Advise

by asiatime1 Online Now Apr 7, 2010 at 10:11 PM

My friends have connected me with a lady from the area and this is my first visit.I travel the world and want a really nice hotel not really concerned about price.Which is the best in this area?

2 Answers Apr 11, 2010 at 9:44 PM
    • Orion to Olongapo

by philglov Online Now Jan 25, 2008 at 7:55 PM

What's the best way from Orion (ferry port) to SBMA?

Phil