Olongapo Travel Answers

change location

Sheavens Seafront Resort

by Oniers59 Online Now Jun 4, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Hi,

Does anybody experience to stay at this resort.
Any feedback will be appreciated.
I will treat in suprise my family and am considering this place.

thanks to all

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Sheavens Seafront Resort

by phpeters87 Online Now Aug 24, 2010 at 11:33 AM

I've never been to Sheaven's, but my research shows it to be more adult-oriented.

Not that families/children are not welcome, it's just that Sheaven's is popular with Tourists and Bar Girls staying the night and/or weekend.

Not sure how old your kids are, but I've heard that most people like to relax by the pool and having young children jumping, diving, screaming, splashing in the water will register complaints with management.

Basically, most people want relaxing quiet while laying by the pool, and often when children are present, it's difficult to maintain a quiet relaxed atmosphere.

Other than that I've heard nothing but great things about Sheaven's and plan on staying there myself when I visit Subic in the future.

They are well-run, the staff and service is exceptional and the rates are competetive.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Sheavens Seafront Resort

by DP552 Online Now Jun 15, 2014 at 4:14 AM

We had room aircon problems, May 31-June 2. At checkout, we negotiated a 10 percent discount. THREE hotel management and staff personnel signed the agreement. But, they required that the 10 percent be given back to our credit card by the booking agent, rather than taken care of at checkout (as I requested). After of a week and a half of no discount refund, and refusal of the hotel managers and owner to take our calls, the booking agent (not the hotel) advised us that the "owner" (a non-Filipino, by the way) disagreed with his staff, and decided to dishonor the written contract. Too bad....not a bad place, but unethical, and not to be trusted.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Olongapo