Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kbl's Profile Photo

Arrival of Cruz Del Sur, and departure of train

Cusco Aug 12, 2015 at 11:02 AM

Good day all travelers!

I'll be arriving in september by bus in Cusco (Cruz Del Sur). According to their time table I get there at 06:00AM. I have a couple of questions:
      1. Are these busses generally arriving more or less on time?
      2. I can't locate an address that Google maps can understand for this terminal. My ticket has "Av. Industrial Nro.121 Urb. Bancopata Cusco" marked. Can anyone point me to a google maps location that corresponds?
      3. I'm planning to take a train to Machu Picchu from Cusco. Is the station of POROY or the station of OLLANTAYTAMBO the closest to the bus terminal, and how much time would it take me to go from the bus to the train?

Thanks a million & safe travels!

Koen

more
    • Tour of the Sacred Valley

by MBEks Online Now Jun 2, 2009 at 8:25 AM

I am looking for someone to do a private tour of the scared valley. Ideally myself and two traveling mates would be picked up in Cusco and driven to areas of the Sacred Valley and allow time to get out, walk around etc. Ideally the guide would be knowledgeable and fluent in English. I’d prefer not to do the big mass bus tours.

Does anyone know of a company or indivdual they can reccomend? is it best just to arrange it with our hotel?

Any estimate of the cost?

1 Answer Jun 2, 2009 at 3:48 PM
    • ChioQuiroz's Profile Photo

Hotels at Ollantaitambo

by ChioQuiroz Online Now Jun 20, 2008 at 2:30 PM

HI all!
      Any recommendations for a hotel on Ollantaitambo?
      tks
      AQ

1 Answer Jun 21, 2011 at 9:10 AM
    • Getting to Ollantaytambo and the MP from there

by lordnkv Online Now Mar 3, 2005 at 6:13 AM

Hello all

I have read some information about taking a bus or taxi from Cuzco to Ollantaytambo and then taking the train from there to Machu Picchu. Can these taxis be taken directly from the airport? How are the roads there? I have driven many places in the world and am considering just renting a car and leaving it in Ollantaytambo during my MP journey. I am coming in on an early morning flight into Cuzco and am looking at taking the morning train from Ollantaytambo. How long is the drive?

THANKS!