change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mardai24's Profile Photo

Cabanas de Tavira

Ilha de Tavira Mar 23, 2015 at 7:01 AM

We're heading to Cabanas de Tavira for a week end of May and like to walk. I know that we can walk from there to Tavira. I'm wondering if there are any other coastal walks from Cabanas as we won't have a car. I know that at the end of ria Formosa just as it turns up onto ria Fortaleza there's what looks like a dirt track coastal walk through trees. Any one know if its a circular route back to Cabanas or of any other good walks locally?

more
    • Naturist walks

Algarve Apr 5, 2015 at 1:06 PM

Thinking of visiting the Algarve later this year. We love to do naturist walks along the beaches, cliff tops. Can suggestions be made of the best places, please.

more
    • Family Friendly

by jacquid1980 Online Now Jan 19, 2015 at 5:54 AM

Hi
      Im going on holiday in July and staying at Giddah apartments (I think thats the name) There are 8 adults a 7 young kids. Im wondering if the place around the apartments is family friendly, are there pubs and restaurants?

Thanks

2 Answers Jan 21, 2015 at 7:47 AM
    • Contacting Hotel

by krobert1 Online Now Jul 15, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Hi I am trying to get in touch with Agua Marinhas hotel in Olhos D'Agua. I will be calling from England. Can anybody give me the necessary codes to get through and if possible the whole phone number?

2 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 12:34 PM
    • Adega Do Ze Restaurant

by krobert1 Online Now Jun 5, 2014 at 6:32 AM

Hi, i've read rave reviews about Ageda do Ze and I am wondering how far it is from the Agua Marinhas Apartments where we are staying in September. Is it easy to find?

1 Answer Jun 6, 2014 at 2:14 AM
    • traditional live music

by krobert1 Online Now May 20, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Hi can anybody recommend any restaurants were fado or other traditional music is played live.

1 Answer May 22, 2014 at 1:45 AM
    • Hiring Sunbeds

by krobert1 Online Now May 11, 2014 at 3:30 AM

How much is it to hire sunbeds on Olhos D'Agua beach.

1 Answer May 12, 2014 at 6:39 AM
    • BUS SERVICE TO OLD TOWN

by krobert1 Online Now Apr 25, 2014 at 7:27 AM

THANKS CUBSUR FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PREVIOUS QUESTION ABOUT THE BUS SERVICE TO THE OLD TOWN. JUST TO BE CLEAR DO I GET OFF THE BUS AT THE SHOPPING CENTRE IN ALBUFEIRA AND THEN WALK TO THE OLD TOWN. ALSO HOW FAR IS PRAIA FALESIA BEACH FROM THE AGUA MARINHA APARTMENTS IN OLHOS D'AGUA WHERE I AM STAYING?

1 Answer Apr 26, 2014 at 3:47 AM
    • Olhos D'agua

by krobert1 Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 7:45 AM

We are staying at Agua Marinha Apartments in September. How eay is it to get to Albufeira Old Town from there. We normally like to take the bus when we are on holiday . Is there a regular service.

1 Answer Mar 27, 2014 at 8:46 AM
    • hiring sunbeds

by krobert1 Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 3:12 AM

I am staying at agua marinha hotel in September. Are there any beaches that hire out sunbeds nearby? in the photos I have seen there doesn't seem to be any.

1 Answer Mar 25, 2014 at 6:46 AM
    • local walks around olha d agua

by Christine100 Online Now Feb 4, 2014 at 4:22 AM

Can you suggest any local walk around this resort please

1 Answer Feb 4, 2014 at 5:20 AM
    • tedmac's Profile Photo

New Years Eve

by tedmac Online Now Nov 25, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Does anybody know if any of the hotels do NYE parties ?

1 Answer Nov 26, 2013 at 4:47 AM
    • Best palces for lunch/evening

by dannymo87 Online Now Feb 1, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Hi I am just wondering if anyone has any recommendation's on the best restaurants to get lunch from and also restaurants more suited for evening meals?

Thanks in advance
      Dan

• local bus tours and local golf club hire

by geoffl1 Online Now Jan 27, 2012 at 6:28 AM

where can bus tour operators be found in olhos and is there a reasonable golf club hire outlet please

2 Answers Jan 29, 2012 at 11:28 AM