Oldenburg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi fare

by infequentflyer Online Now Jul 22, 2012 at 2:28 AM

We will be arriving at Hannover Airport next month and would like to know the cost of a taxi to take us to Oldenburg (OLDB). We will also need the return journey by taxi to the airport 6 days later. We would normally hire a car for this journey but as we will not need to use it at any other time during our stay in Oldenburg, we are wondering if a return taxi fare would be cheaper?

5 Answers Jul 24, 2012 at 2:20 AM
    • Please tell me must see places in Oldenburg

by swati1303 Online Now Apr 27, 2006 at 2:27 AM

Hi,

I would be travelling to Oldenburg from Groningen this weekend. Please tell me must see places which can be covered in one day trip. And how to plan the day in Oldenburg in order of distance. I would be starting my journey from Train station.

Thanks a Tonne,
      Swati

2 Answers Apr 27, 2006 at 5:59 AM
    • Robin_Linda's Profile Photo

Pardon my Geographical Ignorance, but I can't find an atlas...

by Robin_Linda Online Now Dec 27, 2004 at 4:31 AM

Dear VT'ers, I am currently in Groningen, and planning a few day trips. I'd like to go to Oldenburg, and checked out VT to find some tips. When I search for Oldenburg, the following are returned: Europe > Germany > Land Niedersachsen >Oldenburg and Europe > Germany > Land Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Oldenburg I am somewhat lazy today and the internet has not helped. I cannot find a good map here. Can someone enlighten me on which one of these is the one about 45 minutes by train east of Leer? Thanks in advance and happy holidays, Robin Linda

4 Answers Dec 27, 2004 at 5:45 AM