Olden

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport to tromso airport for 0600 AM flight

Tromsø Jan 7, 2015 at 1:44 AM

Can anyone let me know if there is any public transport for me to catch very the morning flight from Tromso airport to Honningsvage? If not, will there be any taxi in such time, say 0500 AM?

Thank you for your help.

more
    • Bus from Abisko to Navik and Navik to Tromso in March 2015

Narvik Jan 6, 2015 at 10:35 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is any bus depart from Abisko to Navik on Sunday, in the morning of March 2015, from which I can connect the bus from Navik to Tromso on the same day?

I would appreciate it if you could also give me the timetable.

Thank you for your help

Pracha

more
    • 1 week visit

Lofoten Dec 26, 2014 at 6:58 AM

Hello

I was wondering if a one week visit is sufficient or would I have to stay longer, I will be in Skandinnavia for a while and I found a company that offers one week tours (www.exploranor.com).
      Any experiences with that company?
      Will a week be long enough?

Furthermore I read that people surf in Unstad (unstadarcticsurf.com), I am an beginner, will I still be able to surf there?
      That would make the trip perfect!

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

Mid summers Eve

Flåm Jan 8, 2015 at 6:49 PM

I have booked a night in Flam to break up trip to Bergen and I have just realised we will be there on the 23/6 which is midsummers Eve .
      Has anyone experienced this night in Flam before on this special night? And what should we expect besides light all night!
      Have googled it but can find many sites around Norway but not Flam..sounds amazing...

more
    • Gen. Fleichersv. 365 Tennevoll, 935-- how I can get here

Narvik Jan 5, 2015 at 7:41 AM

I want to go to the address 'Gen. Fleichersv. 365 Tennevoll, 935' from Narvik railway station. How can I get there,by bus or by taxi, and how much I need to pay for the transportation? Thank you.

more
    • eating at hotels March/ February

Oslo Jan 18, 2015 at 5:32 AM

Type of clothing to wear in the evening

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

Mid summers Eve

Flåm Jan 8, 2015 at 6:44 PM

I have booked a night in Flam to break up trip to Bergen and I have just realised we will be there on the 23/6 which is midsummers Eve .
      Has anyone experienced this night in Flam before on this special night? And what should we expect besides light all night!
      Have googled it but can find many sites around Norway but not Flam..sounds amazing...

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Early question, June 2015 arriving on Cruise ship, are taxis available & how long to the airport?

Tromsø Dec 30, 2014 at 8:39 AM

I know it is early though, I am arriving on a Cruise ship in mid June 2015, are taxis available at the harbor and about how long of a drive to the airport? I want to meet a chartered plane. From what I could find on the internet, it is a relatively small airport and not far from the city center though, I could not find the cruise ship harbor location to get an idea on distance. Thanks in advance for all comments.

more
    • is there train from narvik norway to oslo ?

Narvik Dec 29, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Can i take train from narvik to oslo plz help me before time goes cuz i need it til 1 january 2015

more
    • tram to glacier

by tfjone Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Is there a tram and what is the cost for it now? We have some people with mobility issues and we are taking a mini van to the site but some of us are walking and the others are not sure if they will be able to get near the site.
      Thanks,

1 Answer Aug 3, 2014 at 2:41 PM
    • Transport from Olden Port to Briksdal Glacier. We are arriving on the 9th September 2014/

by hotlady29 Online Now Jul 19, 2014 at 9:18 AM

We will be in port from 8 am to 3pm and would like to go and see Briksdal Glacier. Have arranged a party of 12 adults and are looking to arrange transport to and from Glacier.
      I know that we have to walk to the Glacier and that it is about 40 - 45 minutes each way.
      Can you recommend transport options for us as I understand that the local bus does not run in September
      Thank you
      Elaine

• Names of Transportation Companies in Olden, Norway for Independent Tour

by cruiserjoy Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 6:41 AM

For two months I have sent numerous e-mails to tour companies in Olden and haven't received a response.
      We are on a RCL ship stopping in Olden and I would like to see certain sights in Olden. Can anyone recommend a tour agency who would take us on a one day tour in Olden, Norway. We are leaving on Sept 6, 2013. Any assistance you can give me is GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU

1 Answer Aug 16, 2013 at 7:41 AM
    • Olden and Briksdal Glacier

by tonydori Online Now May 8, 2008 at 3:58 PM

Hello, next month we are going on a cruise and one of the stops is Olden. I am looking at the possibility of organising our own excursion to see Briksdal Glacier (not to walk on it) I imagine there must be some kind of local transportation from Olden to the Glacier but so far I have been unsuccesful in finding buses, car rentals, etc. Does anybody know if there are buses that connect these two points and if so provide info. Thank you very much.

3 Answers May 10, 2008 at 3:12 PM
    • MSLIV's Profile Photo

Cruise ports in Norway

by MSLIV Online Now Jan 29, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Does any one of you know any thing about Olden? I am cruising Celebrity Century and Olden is one of the ports. Any fellow cruisers out there

Thanks

6 Answers Jan 31, 2008 at 10:35 AM