Oldcastle

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• where to buy aran sweaters in limerick

Limerick Aug 10, 2014 at 10:20 AM

where to buy aran knitwear in limerick city center?

more
    • Galaxy Nightclub

Drogheda Aug 5, 2014 at 4:49 AM

Hi, I was wondering if Galaxy nightclub is still open in the town?

more
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Weather and Ireland

Ireland Aug 14, 2014 at 6:18 AM

We will be in Ireland and N Ireland from August 30 to September 11. Keeping an eye on the weather, I see that it's been around 15-20c for the past little while and likely to remain that way for the next couple weeks. So, what does that feel like? In my city, Edmonton Canada, thats hoodie weather, maybe short pants, but it's chill in the a.m. and nicer during the day. I need a few suggestions for my suitcase. Already packed the rain poncho and boots.

more
    • Print of Men of The South

Cork Aug 13, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Do you have or do you know of anywhere I might get a print/copy of Sean Keatings "Men of the South"

pjcpersonal@yahoo.com

more
    • Seeking assistance for my mum transiting in Munich

Ireland Aug 11, 2014 at 4:08 AM

Hi everyone,

First of all thanks for your attention.

My mum will travel to China from Ireland, and the transition is Munich airport, the problem is she cannot speak English, and I have no time to accompany her.

Here may I ask for assistance from any possible friends to help my mum to find the check-in entrance in Munich?

Her flight ticket information is as follows:

28th Aug, LH 2515, from Dublin to Munich

28th Aug, LH726, from Munich to China

Looking forward to surprise!

Million thanks!

Ma

more
    • where to buy aran sweaters in limerick

Limerick Aug 10, 2014 at 10:14 AM

can you recommend a shop that sells aran knitwear in the center of limerick city.

more
    • city tours

Kilkenny Aug 13, 2014 at 4:20 AM

Will be visiting Kilkenny City in Mid Sept was wondering if there are any tours of city and Area we could avail of .Please

more
    • tartanboro's Profile Photo

post marathon fun?

Dublin Aug 3, 2014 at 12:56 PM

I'm in the fair city at the end of October for 3 days, looking for some recommendations to see the local side of Dublin (good food, drink, and atmosphere), and also if anyone can recommend where to get a sports massage (after the run, otherwise no dancing!!)

more
    • Anyone know of any good wedding planners?

Ireland Jul 30, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Hi,
      My partner and I recently hired a company called IAS NIKA Travel to plan our wedding which became the biggest mistake of our lives. Once we had transferred the money (they request you pay in full upfront), everything went down hill. We were extremely unhappy with the quality of service and professionalism, the level of communication. When we expressed concern that their quotes were beyond our budget they discontinued service, accusing us of insulting them. They then cancelled our contract, as they can for ‘whatever reason’ as per their Terms and Conditions and keep the cash! They haven't returned our money, ceased communication and we're now forced to seek compensation with the UK courts and plan our wedding at the same time.

more
    • Attractions in cork

Cork Jul 27, 2014 at 1:50 PM

Planning a trip to cork in August. We would like to view the coast, is there a particular route we could take?? Would it be better to base ourselves in the city and go to the coast or stay some where south of the city?? Going for four days!

more
    • bed and breakfasts

Ireland Aug 18, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Does anyone have a suggestion of a good place to review bed and breakfasts in different towns/cities? Does anyone have a b and b they would recommend in Dublin and Galway? We are looking for something that is moderately priced. Thanks.

more
    • Galway to Cong and return

Cong Jul 29, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Hi
      I will be staying in Galway for a couple of days and would like to visit Cong in the time, specially see the Ashford Castle and return to Galway in the same day. However, I believe, the only way to get to Cong from Galway is by bus. Checking in the buseireann.ie, the only times from Cong to Galway are at 7h 10 and 10h 25 on a few days only, so there is no way I can come back to Galway...
      Is there any other means to go to Cong? And to return to Galway?
      Thanks

more
    • Knock Airport to Frenchpark

Frenchpark Jul 29, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Are there bus services from Knock Airport to Fenchpark?
      Once at Frenchpark is there a local taxi service?

more
    • jpianosi's Profile Photo

How to get around

Sligo Jul 29, 2014 at 3:47 AM

Hi VTs. We are spending about a week in Ireland next summer and will be staying in the countryside about 40km southwest of Sligo. What is the best way for us to travel so we can see the best of Ireland in that week? Driving is OK, but I'd like to be able to do some whiskey tasting, and enjoy the pubs, so alternate ideas are welcome. We will be 4 adults, and at the end of the week, we'll be leaving from Dublin.

Thank you!

more
    • need an answer quick please :)

County Mayo Aug 10, 2014 at 8:13 PM

what is the best and cost friendly way to get from offaly to westport ?

more
    • Where to stay?

Dublin Jul 27, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Fellow travelers, I'm looking for a good place to stay fairly close to Dublin Airport the night before we leave for home. we are currently booked at one of the on-site hotels at the airport, but feel like that mauy not be the best end to what we hope will be a spectacular 10 day exploring Ireland. If anyone has any good recommendations I would appreciate your feedback!
      Also, when arriving in Dublin where is the best place to convert US dollars to Euros to get the best rate?

Thanks!

steve

more
    • smohary's Profile Photo

2 Days in Dublin

Dublin Jul 25, 2014 at 9:25 AM

My wife and 2 adult children will arrive in Dublin on August 5th. I know there are a lot of "must see" items on the tourist guides, but should we try to hit them or just wander aimlessly about town and seek out the local places to eat and sip a Guiness or two?

more
    • Dublin to Waterford Castle

Waterford Jul 24, 2014 at 10:32 AM

How do i get to Waterford Castle from Dublin without a car?

more
    • How long should we plan for Dublin?

Ireland Aug 17, 2014 at 12:08 PM

We will be flying in and out of Dublin for a 10 day trip. Our possible itinerary is to spend our first day in Dublin seeing what we can see before jet lag does us in. We were then thinking about taking a bus tour to Belfast/Giants Causeway the second day and then spending the second night in Dublin and on the third day renting a car and heading towards either Galway or Kilkenny (haven't decided exactly which way we want to go). Our alternative itinerary is to spend Day 1 and Day 2 seeing Dublin. Then we take the bus tour to Northern Ireland on Day 3. Then on Day 4 head out towards Galway or Kilkenny. My question is should we take two days to see Dublin or is one day enough time to get a good taste? Our plan was if we only spent the one day seeing Dublin we would schedule in about another half day at the end of our trip for a little more sightseeing there before we fly home the next day. Opinions??

more