Old Moshi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Zanzibar - Mnemba atoll

Zanzibar Island May 19, 2015 at 7:52 PM

I'll be travelling to Zanzibar early September, and want to spend a few days at a beach with easy access to Mnemba Atoll. I also want to be able to swim / snorkel from the beach if possible. I was thinking Matemwe, But can you also get to Mnemba easily from Jambiani, and is that a better beach?
      Also, can you do a spice tour from Matemwe or do you end up being taken most of the way back to Stone Town to do it?

more
    • Terje1966's Profile Photo

Resorts near villages and restaurants

Zanzibar Island May 13, 2015 at 2:55 PM

Where on the island should we stay if we want shopping and dining around the resorts.(apart from Zanzibar town).
      It seems that a lot of the resorts are in remote areas where you will have to dine at the hotel.
      I find it difficult to choose and not so easy to find out what is around the resorts.
      Is there anything we should know about differences between east and west coast ? Is any of them more beautiful than the other??

more
    • TaufikU's Profile Photo

Safari to Kikumi

Dar es Salaam May 1, 2015 at 9:06 PM

is tehere any tour offering one day trip to Kikumi nat park fron Dar? how much is the price

more
    • BE001903's Profile Photo

Zanzibar in the rain suggestions?

Zanzibar Island 10 hours ago

We're heading to Zanzibar tomorrow. Any suggestions on what to do in Stonetown? Also looking for some suggestions for a rainy day (we'll be2 days in stone town and 4 at a resort)

more
    • Terje1966's Profile Photo

Arrange when we get there?

Ngorongoro May 8, 2015 at 3:52 PM

HI.
      Is it possible to arrange daytrip safari in Ngorongoro and trip to Killimanjaro park when we get there in beginning of july? Or do we have to sort this out before we go?

more