Olbia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• enough time for transfer ferry from Santa Teresa di Gallura

Porto Torres Mar 2, 2015 at 1:16 AM

We arrive with Grimaldi ferry from Barcelona to Porto Torres on 22th August at 11.30am. We want to get a ferry from Santa Teresa to Bonifacio with Moby ferrys at 15h. We have seen in google maps that the journey by road from Porto Torres to Santa Teresa is about 1h44m so I guess that would have enough time to get the 15h ferry.

Can anyone confirm this?

more
    • Accomodation near Marina di Sant'Elmo

Càgliari Feb 8, 2015 at 8:49 AM

HI, myself and my husband will be visiting Cagliari for 10 days at the end of April. We will be visiting friends who will be moored on their yacht at the Marina di Sant' Elmo. Ideally, we would like to stay very near the Marina, so that we only have a short walk to and from their boat each day.
      Does anybody have any recommendations of accommodation please? Ideally we would like self catering but price is a big factor too.

Many thanks for all answers. Always appreciate the help here!

more
    • Alghero for teenagers...

Alghero Mar 2, 2015 at 6:52 PM

What is Alghero like for teenage boys. We will be travelling with a 16 and 14 year old. They are very active - love soccer, surfing, skating. They'll need a bit of freedom if they are to have a good time. Is Alghero safe for them to go off on their own? Are there parks where they can kick a ball around? A beach they can go swimming at? Also what is Sardegna like generally for cycling from place to place...

more
    • Olbia..or again, Alghero

by muish002 Online Now Jan 9, 2011 at 7:21 AM

I am now looking for a couple of weeks, where to go this summer. Corsica again , or like last summer. Alghero. I must say..Algero is really all we need and can wish for in a holiday. The very lively town, the active market with the friendly fishermen, the beach..
      But; I really would love to visit Bonifacio (corsica). So, then Olbia would be an alternative? any suggestions, is olbia a good replacement for Alghero?

1 Answer Jan 19, 2011 at 3:10 AM
    • cruise

by pinto57 Online Now May 10, 2008 at 5:01 AM

Where can i visit from olbia. I am going there on a cruise and do not want to be
      herded on one of their trips but have limited time.

1 Answer May 10, 2008 at 6:15 AM
    • tekknokrat's Profile Photo

car rental in olbia / sardegna

by tekknokrat Online Now Oct 24, 2007 at 1:29 PM

Hi @all.

I am looking for a car rental in olbia,

time set 2007/11/01 2007/11/09

Just want something with passenger insurrance and deposit of max. 500€

Is this possible? Here in germany all rentals want a deposit of 850-1200€ which is much high.

I would also pay for a full car insurance (for thievery/accidents) if this would lower deposit.

Cheers, gunnar

1 Answer Oct 25, 2007 at 2:17 PM
    • getting to Olbia

by emt15b Online Now May 15, 2007 at 1:12 PM

I need to travel from Nice, France to Olbia in August. I would like to travel by Ferry, but I cannot find anything. I found a ferry from Nice to Bastia, Corsica -- so now I need a way to get from Bastia to Olbia. Can anyone help me?
      thanks a lot.
      BT

1 Answer May 19, 2007 at 4:04 PM
    • Airport to city

by poiuz Online Now Jan 18, 2007 at 8:08 AM

Hi,

we are flying to Sardinia on a Saturday at the end of March. We'll arrive at Olbia airport at 21:10 (9:10pm). It seems that at that time the #2 bus that serves the city of Olbia is no longer running. I only found an ARST bus on their website coming from St. Theresa/Palau passing by the airport at 23:00 (11pm).

Are my infos correct? Or are there any other buses? I guess it's ok to wait an hour; i just don't want to keep up the B&B owners where we'll probably be staying.

Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 18, 2007 at 9:05 AM