Oklahoma City Travel Answers

change location

Restaurants in the Bricktown Area

by Asmith8399 Online Now Feb 28, 2006 at 10:26 AM

Hi Guys
I am coming in for a convention and want to know some inexpensive restaurants in the bricktown area. Also a real good place for breakfast.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • RE: Restaurants in the Bricktown Area

by hittheskids Online Now Mar 7, 2006 at 7:26 AM

I'll assume you want inexpensive and good! Our Mexican places are good; Abuelos seems to have a better reputation whereas Chelinos has canalside dining. Both are fairly inexpensive.

In terms of breakfast, we have in Bricktown a nicely-designed sit-down Sonic Cafe (OKC is its headquarters) that serves an inventive breakfast menu in its own right. There is also a 24-hour IHOP across the street from the Bricktown Ballpark. I check out The Buzz in the business district (Robinson and Park Ave) for great espresso. The Renaissance Hotel has Caffiena's on the ground floor.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • BixB's Profile Photo

RE: Restaurants in the Bricktown Area

by BixB Online Now Mar 10, 2006 at 7:04 PM

Try Zio's - good (not great) quality Italian, nice setting on the canal, good prices, huge quanities.

• PurePink's Profile Photo

Re: Restaurants in the Bricktown Area

by PurePink Online Now May 5, 2010 at 1:59 PM

I strongly suggest the Bricktown Brewery. Entrees as well as appetizers there cost between8 & 9. We had the beer battered cod with beer battered french fries, and a hamburger. Both were super delicious! Wish I lived there so I could eat there more often! They brew their own beer there and there's a full bar upstairs with pool tables, phoose ball table, and some video games. A really cool place. I've got pics of it on my blog, just scroll down.
    Stay away from Mickey Mantle and Toby Kieth, and from Crabtown. Good food, but very expensive prices. Mickey Mantle sells an appetizer for25!

Go here only if you want pics. There are also pics of places to eat along the river walk, like the bowling alley where the wait staff comes to your lane, or you can eat outside along ther river. http://nxpense.blogspot.com/

One thing that helped me was to be able to pull up the menus on the web.

FYI, there's a Coyote Ugly along the river now, too, if you want to visit someplace else worth talking about.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines